WWE '13

tenaciousg

That's the only thing I don't like about having a PS3, there's a bunch of people I can't play online with cause they have Xbox.

I won't be getting it till Christmas but I'd be up for playing you all then.

Urgh somehow, despite putting out exactly the same game for about 7 years, THQ still get me interested every year. Seeing as I dont watch much wrestling anymore Id love to have the willpower to wait a year and play the games a year out of date when theu drop to like a fiver.

So I got to play a little bit of WWE '13 at Best Buy today, and while I still prefer the SvR11 controls, I got the hang of it. Therefore I am contemplating getting it, but I still have a few questions, that I am hoping those of you who have watched all of the videos and played '12 can help me with.

1) Are you still forced to have 2 actual wrestlers on the roster for each show, or can you have a show roster made of all CAW's?

2) Can SuperStars have it's own roster and titles? or does it still just work as a secondary show for both Raw and Smackdown?

3) I see that Raw and Smackdown have 4 slots for titles. Am I forced to have the Divas title on one of the shows, or could I have like the European champ on Raw and Cruiserweight on Smackdown?

4) Along the same line, can I have different Tag Team Champions for each show, or do I have to use the Unified Tag Titles? On the other hand, if I wanted to have the Big Gold Belt as the title for both shows, can I do that?

5) Are we able to edit the damn rankings yet?

6) In SvR 2011, tag team partners turning on one another was WAY out of hand. Has this been fixed?

Thanks in advance for any help with these!

1) This is a thing? Really? I never had enough CAWs to even see if this was possibl, but they really force you to have two of the games pre-set roster members on any given show roster?

5) I saw a video that went through all of the Creation Modes for WWE '13, maybe it was posted in this thread, and I'm sure it briefly showed on there the player freely customising the rankings.

2) Superstars as it is, is a minor show which just showcases both brands as before. However you can change it to a major show and then it can have it's own roster and titles. You can make as many shows as you want, whether they be major or minor.

3) Unfortunately the title slots are stuck at Major/Minor/Tag/Divas - however I do believe if you create a new show, you don't have to have a title in each slot.

4) Yeah, you can have separate tag titles on any of your brands (I believe you could do this in '12 anyway?). And yeah, I'm pretty sure you can have any title be for more than one show if you like.

For anyone wondering I did get my free/early copy of the game as per the method a few pages back, so if anyone has any (non-online) questions, I'd be happy to try and answer them.

bringing up an old discussion cos I'm too lazy to quote, but.. APA's theme IS in as is their alternate attire. good news all round, I suppose. anyway... 5 days until I'm getting the game.. cool. but, I need to do some revision first.. got a maths exam the tuesday after. ew.

Guh. Local Blockbuster stated when I traded in my copy of SSX that I could use the credit to purchase this through their store when they get it. Then they tell me that they can't do that, as they are only getting copies for rental.

Outright shenanigans, as it also means I won't be picking this up anytime soon. So I will be very interested to see what your opinions of this are.

Just rent it...they'll probably be closed by the time you have to return it anyway.

Heh. True, but I'd still get docked $60 on my credit card. I get the suspicion that if I walk in, cash in hand, they'll sell me a copy of the game. Just have to talk to someone actually in charge over there.

Edit: IGN hands over an 8.4 for the reasons you would expect. Solid gameplay, but some hiccups in camera work. Announcing apparently still stinks. Fortunately, the camera angle shifts and announce team can be turned off.