WWE '13

tenaciousg

Isn't there a super fancy special edition this year?

Last couple of years I've normally gotten the edition that comes with art cards, a random dvd and an bonus playable character from EB.

All I see on EB now, is a bog standard edition, with a bonus playable character.

Edit:- You can only get the special edition, directly from THQ/wwe.com? Nuts to that and as I don't care whether Tyson is in or not, I'd rather wait for a price drop.

Oh, and I also had a tables match that ended in a no contest. Not by time limit, either.

How...how on Earth did you pull that off? I so need to try that next time I play.

I was playing as Undertaker against... I want to say Batista. Had the table set up, ready to put Tista through it...

and BUHGAWD IT'S KANE!!! Kane runs in, grabs Batista, chokeslams him through the table. Bell rings.

I still think it's kind of silly to have two Lita's in there. Why not for the Attitude Era woman just use Luna Vachon, Mae Young, or Sable?

Probably because it wouldn't make sense to have Mae be competitive with the AE Divas OR the current Divas, and they may not have been able to get Luna's family or Sable herself to agree on a deal to get their likenesses.

I still think it's kind of silly to have two Lita's in there. Why not for the Attitude Era woman just use Luna Vachon, Mae Young, or Sable?

I think there should be 10 Litas in there. Seriously though it's probably because they would need to pay extra to have people no one would ever care to use.

Anybody know of any cheap places online that are reliable with delivery too? (UK wise)

There's usually a few places that get games out a day earlier than when they're in the stores, just wondered if anybody had any experience with any reliable ones that always deliver on time?

Looking forward to it this year, didn't bother buying last years (cant even remember if I brought the one the year before), though did play it a bit and enjoyed it multiplayer wise. Probably the most excited I've been for one of these games in a few years actually.

Anybody know of any cheap places online that are reliable with delivery too? (UK wise)

There's usually a few places that get games out a day earlier than when they're in the stores, just wondered if anybody had any experience with any reliable ones that always deliver on time?

Looking forward to it this year, didn't bother buying last years (cant even remember if I brought the one the year before), though did play it a bit and enjoyed it multiplayer wise. Probably the most excited I've been for one of these games in a few years actually.

Shopto. Will arrive the day before and I've never had any problems with them and the games £37.85

• Like 1

So I got to play a little bit of WWE '13 at Best Buy today, and while I still prefer the SvR11 controls, I got the hang of it. Therefore I am contemplating getting it, but I still have a few questions, that I am hoping those of you who have watched all of the videos and played '12 can help me with.

1) Are you still forced to have 2 actual wrestlers on the roster for each show, or can you have a show roster made of all CAW's?

2) Can SuperStars have it's own roster and titles? or does it still just work as a secondary show for both Raw and Smackdown?

3) I see that Raw and Smackdown have 4 slots for titles. Am I forced to have the Divas title on one of the shows, or could I have like the European champ on Raw and Cruiserweight on Smackdown?

4) Along the same line, can I have different Tag Team Champions for each show, or do I have to use the Unified Tag Titles? On the other hand, if I wanted to have the Big Gold Belt as the title for both shows, can I do that?

5) Are we able to edit the damn rankings yet?

6) In SvR 2011, tag team partners turning on one another was WAY out of hand. Has this been fixed?

Thanks in advance for any help with these!

So I got to play a little bit of WWE '13 at Best Buy today, and while I still prefer the SvR11 controls, I got the hang of it. Therefore I am contemplating getting it, but I still have a few questions, that I am hoping those of you who have watched all of the videos and played '12 can help me with.

1) Are you still forced to have 2 actual wrestlers on the roster for each show, or can you have a show roster made of all CAW's?

2) Can SuperStars have it's own roster and titles? or does it still just work as a secondary show for both Raw and Smackdown?

3) I see that Raw and Smackdown have 4 slots for titles. Am I forced to have the Divas title on one of the shows, or could I have like the European champ on Raw and Cruiserweight on Smackdown?

4) Along the same line, can I have different Tag Team Champions for each show, or do I have to use the Unified Tag Titles? On the other hand, if I wanted to have the Big Gold Belt as the title for both shows, can I do that?

5) Are we able to edit the damn rankings yet?

6) In SvR 2011, tag team partners turning on one another was WAY out of hand. Has this been fixed?

Thanks in advance for any help with these!

1) This is a thing? Really? I never had enough CAWs to even see if this was possibl, but they really force you to have two of the games pre-set roster members on any given show roster?

5) I saw a video that went through all of the Creation Modes for WWE '13, maybe it was posted in this thread, and I'm sure it briefly showed on there the player freely customising the rankings.

Awesome video but I swore that the WWE 13 theme was by Avenged Sevenfold not Pennywise. Now that I hear the whole thing I can tell.

I always do. I can figure out the AI so I like playing real people. Me and ORO had a shit ton of fun on the last SDvsRAW.