WWE '13

tenaciousg

Caved and pre-ordered it, mainly because of the attitude stuff. Do you have to have XBOX Live gold to download CAWS and stuff?

It's released friday here so now I just have to wait for that.

Wasn't sure I'd get it, but a friend did. Tried the online more fun vs people you know than randoms.

Had 4 matches going 2-2.

The special referee matches were funny though.

I was Lesnar vs Orton with Big Show as the ref for some reason. I countered an RKO then hit a F5. He kicked out. Then hit another F5 and Orton kicked out AGAIN. Each time with Big Show giving a slow count. Then I hit a random supplex and Big Show counts fast and I win. Hah.

Local Blockbuster

You still HAVE a local Blockbuster? o_O

Which pack is DLC 1? What comes as part of that?

Think I'm gonna hold off on this one til nearer christmas, see what people say etc. I played WWE '12 for about 2-3 weeks before becoming ridiculously bored and then hardly ever bothering again.

Gangrel

Grand Master Sexay

Rikishi

Scotty Too Hotty

Val Venis

DDP

Goldust

The latter two only come with WWE Axxess, whereas the top 5 can be bought individually if you wanted. But apparently all of them are actually already on the disc. Kinda like the pre-order bonuses (Bret, Austin, etc.) in past games.

I've only played a little bit, entirely in Attitude Mode, but my HBK vs. British Bulldog match was the best match I've ever had in a Smackdown game. Back and forth, we kicked the shit out of each other, dramatic nearfalls, finally ending with Bulldog tapping to the Sharpshooter. It was awesome. Attitude was something I saw in the previews and thought, "really? That's what they're staking the game on?" but believe the hype, so far, it's the best single player mode in a WWE video game to date.

Maybe I'm just out of practice, but the game feels tougher than usual and the anti-spam of the reversal button they claimed they put in two games ago actually seems to be in effect this time.

I loved that. If it wasn't for that it'd be almost impossible to counter a finish then hit your own, something that happens in the WWE alot.

one thing i am happy about is that this year you can reset universe without having to delete everything... definately like that....

not gonna lie I got pretty far through Attitude Era today lol... kinda got hooked... few little things I don't like about it, I prefer more freedom when it comes to storymodes... not so linear which is why I think my fav alltime game is WWE RAW 2 for original xbox... me and friends had a blast with the career in that.

but overall with gameplay... graphics... looks good, havent explored universe too much yet... just trying to get through Attitude...