WWE '13

tenaciousg

2) Seems like guys pop up at the count of 1 WAY too often.

To be fair, the only real way to prevent that would be to make the AI not try to escape a pin before the two count, which would be fairly complicated to do, not to mention be a bit unrealistic as one and zero counts do happen.

You guys don't HAVE to do the historical challenges, y'know. That's why I plan on just buying the package that unlocks everything and then play the rest of the Attitude Era mode. Granted, some of the matches do require you to do the historical challenges (I think the Hunter/Shawn VS. Mankind/Taker match does), but it's mostly not a big deal. Even though I can't seem to hit 2 elbow drops on Bulldog, or win by submission. :(

I was able to do the 2 elbow drops, but I can't figure out what HBK's submission is. Anyone know?

Edit: I think Bulldog is reversing any attempt I make at a submission move even though I've completed all the other objectives. <_< Finally got using X without any direction to work. I guess that's the general submission move for everyone.

You guys don't HAVE to do the historical challenges, y'know. That's why I plan on just buying the package that unlocks everything and then play the rest of the Attitude Era mode. Granted, some of the matches do require you to do the historical challenges (I think the Hunter/Shawn VS. Mankind/Taker match does), but it's mostly not a big deal. Even though I can't seem to hit 2 elbow drops on Bulldog, or win by submission. :(

I was able to do the 2 elbow drops, but I can't figure out what HBK's submission is. Anyone know?

Edit: I think Bulldog is reversing any attempt I make at a submission move even though I've completed all the other objectives. dry.gif Finally got using X without any direction to work. I guess that's the general submission move for everyone.

He has the sharpshooter as a signature I believe

Okay, I think the OMG moments are fun and everything, but I'm beginning to feel that the AI cares more about making those moments happen than actually winning the match. They seem to be quite happy not using their finisher on you and instead would rather Irish Whip you to the outside and dismantle the announce table in hopes of using the table break finisher. That might be awesome for a main event title match, but for a throwaway match on Heat it seems a bit silly.

I think the worry with the OMG moments was that the AI would never actually use them, but it's almost like they overcompensated in the other direction. I've one matches I had no business winning because the AI refused to put me away.

How do you put a title on the line in a match?

Go to specialty matches then title matches. It took me forever to work that out. Also, remember to press SAVE if you want to go back to the card and play it chronologically, that also took me forever to work out after repeatedly changing cards and then pressing back only for it to revert backwards.

EDIT: on that note, WWE Universe mode is fantastic. I'm having wonderful flashbacks to Smackdown 2 with the Attitude roster and the super easy booking process.

Anybody else had any problems with Royal Rumble matches? Tried two so far and it's crashed the console/game each time midway through the match. Haven't had this problem with any other match.

I've also had it where people have been eliminated in matches (EC) and laid there for the rest of the match. Even had one where three players froze together until I tried to attack them and they finally unfroze. Seems there's a few glitches and bugs in.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Some of the bonus objectives are so retarded. The Outlaws vs Mankind one especially. 10 weapon shots okay whatever. 2 double team moves? Well that'd be great if THEY'D STAY IN THE CORNER AND STOP GOING OUTSIDE THE RING. OR STOP THROWING MANKIND ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Anyway almost all of attitude is clear, but a couple of the really stupid bonus objectives.

As in the HHH vs Kane Cage match. No finishers? 10 count in the corner? Sigh.... I hate this match.

I've had a few Rumble glitches. Twice as soon as Big Show's fatass got in the ring both me and my friend xboxes froze.

then another I was Punk and Kane was trying to eliminate me in the corner and it glitched having some weird graphical error where we both looked like a big stick with random colors all over. the match could never end because of that.

Kinda annoyed the next 2 DLC packs are in December then January.

Okay another thing annoying as fuck. Not sure if you can turn it off, but when it shows a replay of your finisher right after you hit it. Especially in the timed pin stuff. Unbelievably annoying.

Edited by mystikz

Finally got hold of the game yesterday. Attitude mode is great fun, though had to do some matches a fair few times, just got through the DX stories not long ago. Minor gripe I'm having right now is how easy the AI reverses compared to human users but I'm sure I'll get used to it/find a setting to make that easier.

anyone who has spent abit of time in Universe mode... any interesting or funny teams happen through stories? any really interesting teams?

I am just starting my 6th month in Universe mode having used mostly Attitude era superstars for my roster but there hasnt been much movement in the tag team division to be honest although there have been a couple of matches during TV and PPVs, it seems to be mainly featuring LOD, the Outlaws and the Acolytes.

Loving the game though at the moment.

Some of the bonus objectives are so retarded. The Outlaws vs Mankind one especially. 10 weapon shots okay whatever. 2 double team moves? Well that'd be great if THEY'D STAY IN THE CORNER AND STOP GOING OUTSIDE THE RING. OR STOP THROWING MANKIND ALL OVER THE PLACE.

The bigger problem for me with this was I tend to do my weapon shots on the outside - and Road Dogg kept getting in my way every time I tried to hit Mankind. Same kind of thing happened any time I was Kane, I'd just end up slaughtering Paul Bearer by mistake.

Okay another thing annoying as fuck. Not sure if you can turn it off, but when it shows a replay of your finisher right after you hit it. Especially in the timed pin stuff. Unbelievably annoying.

Yeah, that keeps throwing me off massively. I need to check if you can turn it off.