WWE '13

tenaciousg

Does Eddie Guerrero have an alt attire with short hair or are we stuck with the mullet?

You mean stuck with the actual hairstyle he had in the Attitude Era?

So what? That doesn't much matter seeing as 04 John Cena and and Rated R Lita are in the game. I don't care if the attitude look is in the game but so many people have other looks that I just wondered if Eddie did. I would prefer to play as him the way I remember him, tis all.

Does Eddie Guerrero have an alt attire with short hair or are we stuck with the mullet?

You mean stuck with the actual hairstyle he had in the Attitude Era?

So what? That doesn't much matter seeing as 04 John Cena and and Rated R Lita are in the game. I don't care if the attitude look is in the game but so many people have other looks that I just wondered if Eddie did. I would prefer to play as him the way I remember him, tis all.

<_< I'll just change his music and play him as he is anyway. The hair length isn't a deal breaker or anything, I was just curious.

The Off Script stuff is annoying.

Rock vs. Stone Cold? Easy. Edge & Christian vs. Acolytes? Fucking irritating. I thought they had found a decent balance, but these Off Script matches are just reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, neckbreaker.

Rock vs. Stone Cold? Easy. Edge & Christian vs. Acolytes? Fucking irritating. I thought they had found a decent balance, but these Off Script matches are just reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, neckbreaker.

You can't have everything. You can't kiss a pretty girl and have a cool uncle. >_<

• Like 2

A little problem:

In Universe mode I want to do away with the current Raw and Smackdown and Superstars shows and just run an Attitude era Raw/Smackdown/Heat with the Attitude era guys.

I assigned some downloaded CAWS to the attitude era 'Raw is War' brand.

I deleted Superstars.

I edited the current Raw show by turning Universe Draft off, changed the arenas, logos etc and told it to use the Raw is War split.

I'm having problems with Smackdown. I can't assign the Raw is War roster to the show because it's greyed out. I've taken the existing SD! Roster off and now the show is greyed out because their 'aren't enough superstars assigned to it.'

How do I make it utilise the Raw is War roster? Or do I have to create an arbitrary split of the attitude era guys and assign one half to Smackdown even though I don't want a split and have turned the damn thing off?

I've already changed each PPV to the Raw is War roster.

Any help much appreciated :)

I believe the arbitrary split is a necessity, however if you make all the titles the same for both brands, they should be competing on all of the shows for the most part.

I ran into this more with Dude Love than any other character. He's like a reversal machine.

So the Attitude Moment in the Rock/Austin WM 15 match is supposed to trigger after Mankind comes out right? I can't get it to happen...

Also the game keeps freezing during the live-action videos for some reason and it's annoying as shit.

EDIT- Okay, got the Moment to trigger... odd because I did EXACTLY that the first two times...

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I believe the arbitrary split is a necessity, however if you make all the titles the same for both brands, they should be competing on all of the shows for the most part.

Thank-you!

I really had no trouble with anything in Attitude mode other than the powerbomb Road Dogg one, but I figured it out in my fifth try. It was mostly due to the fact that I didn't know Jericho actually had a powerbomb finisher. :shifty: I knew about the triple powerbomb signature, but yeah.

My brother got the game for his birthday and has listed me to unlock everything <_< but yeah. Reversing in this game is ridiculously difficult. I had to set it down to easy to do the Michaels vs. Bulldog match.

I unlocked everything in one night. It's relatively easy, but you'll want to throw your controller at the screen by the end. Attitude Era becomes reeeeeeeeally hard to get through once THQ's trademark laziness sets in and you're left with an endless sea of Undertaker vs Kane match variations to wade through. I'd recommend leaving it on easy throughout the story mode because some of the historical bonus objectives will drive you crazy if you don't.

Edited by The Rated-R Superstar