WWE '13

tenaciousg

I think Universe had a good chance of being entertaining to me until I realized that the two guys I'd like to play as the most (Ryback and Cesaro) won't be out (And they'll be DLC) until January. There's something about playing as CAWs that I've just never liked, either.

My other problem with Universe mode is that if I leave guys like Triple H, Undertaker, Lesnar and The Rock in the game, they dominate the main event scene. Which I don't like, because it's not really very realistic. But when I remove them, Jack Swagger and Kofi Kingston seem to main event every RAW, whilst guys like Primo take up the rest of the slots on the show. CM Punk (the WWE Champion) has appeared on the show once. And the game is terrible at keeping Tag Teams as a unit rather than putting them in singles feuds. Kofi is the #1 contender for the US Championship... AND the Tag Team Championships. I don't want that at all. I want my tag teams in tag team feuds and my singles wrestlers in singles feuds.

Also, the trophies really suck, as per usual. Especially the CAW and online oriented ones. It's a shame because this game is really their best effort yet and Attitude Mode is fantastic. It's just a shame there's no way to really carry over what makes that mode great to the main game.

And my other problem with the game, which I have every year, is how soul crushingly hard winning Money in the Bank matches are. I guess they should be somewhat hard, but it's near impossible to take out every other wrestler and allow yourself the time to scale the ladder and grab the title. But to be fair to them, I have no idea how you could fix this without making it too easy for anyone to win.

Wal-Mart will have this at $25 for Black Friday, both systems. They open at 8p on Thanksgiving evening, so plan accordingly if you want to be one of those people.

I'm one of those people if they're selling nearly brand new games for that price.

Universe mode looks it could be good, but it also looks like it could take ages for me to set it up to my exact specifications. No good!

I'm not at my PS3 now so I can't check, but can you have two brands sharing a major show?

The only way I found was to have them share a championship and then people contending for that championship will appear on both shows.

Yeah, Why should the US get it Cheaper but we can't? -_- Although couldn't you just order it from the wal-mart, unless they dont do foreign deliveries. Anyway Im definitely getting this tommorrow, Got enough moneys and everything now!

This game is very cool thus far, my first match was as Brodus Clay vs. Santino Marella. I like playing as a character I've never seen in a WWE game and it was a highlighted match, so I went with it. I enjoyed it, the action feels much better than ever, though I do find it weird to use X to grapple. David Otunga came out for some reason, then offered me a chair after the match to which I used to beat Marella down with. Guess Brodus is going heel :).

Love Attitude mode so far, they really did a great job with some of the details, finally Mankind has his full brown attire after years of getting sweat pants Mankind. I'm apparently not far off from finishing the Rise of DX, and look forward to seeing what else is in store for this mode, I'm digging it thus far.

Does Eddie Guerrero have an alt attire with short hair or are we stuck with the mullet?