WWE '13

tenaciousg

Right. Mancunians, go & party. So I can claim one of the RAW seats. >_>

Hah, incase I didn't put it across well enough in the original post - you still need to be invited/confirm your invitation to have a chance at that (no need to actually come though). I guess you could think of it as a prize draw really?

• Admin

One thing I would like to see in the new WWE is Elimination Chamber entrances. Every match has their Entrances apart from this. It surely cant be that hard to do right?

I imagine it's due to the issue of having to redesign every entrance to take account of the Chamber around the ring, having to go up the steps through the door etc.

Though in theory I don't see why you couldn't have everyone's custom entrance up until the Ramp portion, then fade into a cutscene of them entering the Chamber or something.

I'm very interested in picking up, missed last years but still a little cautious regarding the servers. Hoping that they work better this time as heard nightmares regarding the last one. Will find out after launch I guess, which means no Mike Tyson preorder unless I gamble... Don't make it easy do they.

WWE roster ratings.

THQ announced the overall attribute scores for all the playable characters in WWE '13, which comes out on October 30th.

* AJ Lee - 77

* Alberto Del Rio - 89

* Alicia Fox - 76

* Animal - 87

* Antonio Cesaro - 84

* Big Boss Man - 86

* Big Show - 92

* Beth Phoenix - 78

* Billy Gunn - 87

* Booker T - 88

* Bradshaw - 87

* Bret "The Hit Man" Hart - 94

* Brian Pillman - 87

* Brie Bella - 76

* British Bulldog - 88

* BROCK LESNAR - 92

* Brodus Clay - 87

* Cactus Jack - 90

* Chainsaw Charlie - 86

* Chris Jericho - 90

* "Attitude Era" Chris Jericho - 89

* Christian - 88

* "Attitude Era" Christian - 87

* CM Punk - 95

* Cody Rhodes - 88

* Damien Sandow - 84

* Daniel Bryan - 91

* David Otunga - 84

* DDP - 89

* Dolph Ziggler - 89

* Drew McIntyre - 84

* Dude Love - 90

* Eddie Guerrero - 92

* "Attitude Era" Edge - 88

* Edge - 91

* Epico - 81

* Eve - 77

* Faarooq - 87

* Gangrel - 85

* Godfather - 86

* Goldust - 85

* Grand Master Sexay - 84

* The Great Khali - 84

* Hawk - 87

* Heath Slater - 82

* Hunico - 81

* Hunter Hearst Helmsley - 88

* Jack Swagger - 87

* JBL - 89

* Jey Uso - 81

* Jimmy Uso - 81

* Jinder Mahal - 83

* John Cena - 96

* John Cena '04 - 91

* John Laurinaitis - 75

* Justin Gabriel - 83

* Kane - 89

* "Attitude Era" Kane - 91

* Kelly Kelly - 77

* Ken Shamrock - 88

* Kevin Nash - 89

* Kharma - 79

* Kofi Kingston - 87

* Layla - 78

* Lita - 78

* "Attitude Era" Lita - 79

* Mankind - 91

* Mark Henry - 89

* "Attitude Era" Mark Henry - 87

* Mike Tyson - 89

* The Miz - 88

* Mr. McMahon - 81

* Natalya - 77

* Nikki Bella - 76

* Paul Wight - 92

* Primo - 81

* Randy Orton - 92

* Rey Mysterio - 90

* Rikishi - 87

* Road Dogg - 87

* The Rock - 93

* "Attitude Era" The Rock - 94

* R-Truth - 87

* Ryback - 87

* Santino Marella - 86

* Scotty Too Hotty - 83

* Shane McMahon - 82

* Shawn Michaels - 95

* Sheamus - 90

* Sin Cara - 87

* Stephanie McMahon - 74

* Stone Cold Steve Austin - 95

* Ted DiBiase - 82

* Tensai - 87

* Triple H - 93

* "Attitude Era" Triple H - 92

* Trish Stratus - 80

* Undertaker - 93

* "Attitude Era" Undertaker - 95

* Vader - 87

* Val Venis - 85

* Wade Barrett - 87

* X-Pac - 87

* Yoshi Tatsu - 81

* Zack Ryder - 85

No Regal (N)

But GANGREL :w00t:

Wait, Chainsaw fucking Charlie is in this?

Yeah, I don't get why they didn't just go with Terry Funk either. Maybe for the inevitable Cactus Jack/Chainsaw Charlie team-up at some point during one of the stories?

EDIT: And Big Show is on there twice. Didn't realize his WCW persona was seen as a separate deal or something.

Weird thing is neither is him in WCW. One is current and the other is when he first entered the WWE.

Yeah, it's basically Big Show With A Ponytail. I also don't get why we seem to have Nation Of Domination Mark Henry, when none of the rest of the Nation are in there. I'd have probably rather they went with Sexual Chocolate. Two Litas being in is odd too - I'm wondering if Attitude Lita will have the Hardy Boyz entrance music, and that's half the reason she's in...

Also, I hadn't noticed Regal wasn't in. That sucks. He was my go-to guy in '12.

Chainsaw Charlie looks amazing, though. He looks exactly like Terry Funk barely concealed with a stocking.

Hopefully Regal is a secret character that's unannounced or at least DLC, because like Skummy, he was always my favorite real wrestler to play as in SVR 11.

One of the coolest things I did in that game was have Regal do the Power of the Punch on Chavo, who flew facefirst into steel steps. It was completely unintentional but it was such an awesomely cool moment.

Is this Terry Funk's first video game appearance??

Nope. He was in the Larry Zbyszkos Of Wrestling games, and if you count Kerry Texan he was in the Super Fire Pro games. Apparently he was in Smackdown vs Raw 2008, but I don't remember that at all.

One of the coolest things I did in that game was have Regal do the Power of the Punch on Chavo, who flew facefirst into steel steps. It was completely unintentional but it was such an awesomely cool moment.

Context-sensitive stuff involving the steps was my favourite thing in '12. I had a brutal Last Man Standing match where Kevin Nash defended the WWE Title, eventually winning by Powerbombing his opponent on to the steps, and it looked absolutely horrific. One of my favourite moments in that game.

He was also in SVR11.

Also, I remember Terry Funk in LOW mostly because his theme music was like 20 decibels lower than everything else so I would sit through his entrances just to try to understand the lyrics.