European Football Thread

IAceI

It's much more fun to pretend that Ronaldo didn't get him at all, and got sent off because some one else cheated. It's such a great, devilish sense of irony to see one of the biggest cheats get cheated.

Oh, and lol, Madrid.

Mourinho just said that this was the worst season of his career

And now he said "Atlético is not a fair winner, but they won". He is butthurt

Edited by Khain

Not sure if it was mentioned, but Cointreau did an accidental full kit wanker the other night, didn't realise he wasn't in the squad and went to the bench as usual to be roundly mocked by Casillas et al. Had to ask one of the coaches since he didn't believe the players.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but Cointreau did an accidental full kit wanker the other night, didn't realise he wasn't in the squad and went to the bench as usual to be roundly mocked by Casillas et al. Had to ask one of the coaches since he didn't believe the players.

That's an awesome way of writing it. :P

Benfica have lost the Portuguese Cup Final as well now.

Bloody hell.

I don't know why but after the second goal, all I could do was smile. That's some big time choking.

Benfica are going to be fucked after this season ends. They have some great, young players and i can see them being pillaged

Well, we've been in worse situations, I doubt we will lose so many players. I would say that most likely we lose Garay and Gaitan, which of course will be hard to compensate, specially Garay but we thought it would be the case when we lost David Luiz, Di Maria and Coentrao.

RIP GoN.

The first loss with Porto was the worst of the three. That day I could barely talk about football. When we lost to Chelsea it was a bit sad, but it was the first European Cup final I had seen us play so I was still happy for getting there. Today it was the culmination of a really bad month. But we were awful today unlike those two other big matches. It's football, we have to find a way to do better next year. Our coach is ending his contract and the biggest question in everyone's mind is if he will/should re-sign. We already have some good signings for next season, so it's time to wait and see.