Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

The Avengers was fantastic. That must have been killer to see in theaters.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's already been confirmed by Joss Whedon that Hank Pym won't be in Avengers 2. And yeah, seems a lot more likely he'll be a Stark creation in that case. A lot of theories going around that Jarvis will become Ultron, based off the fact that he's slowly becoming more and more human throughout the last few films.

• Like 1

Considering how much they let Hannibal be gory and dark, I'm kind of excited at the concept. Constantine would definitely fit TV better, though I think something more like HBO's 10-12 episodes would be a better fit. Not sure how much you can fill out 22 episodes. But then I guess Supernatural managed it pretty well for like, 4 seasons. And this is basically that with less Jensen Ackles. (and thus, inferior)

Honestly, I enjoyed the Constantine movie. Of course, I saw it before I ever read anything related to the character, and now I cringe a bit when I watch it because I can't help making comparisons, but if I forget that it's a Constantine movie and just try to enjoy it as a separate movie, I like it. It's not a masterpiece, but it's watchable.

But yeah, they better get the casting right this time.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

2013Man of Tai Chi

Donaka Mark

Yep. Nothing.

47 Ronin has been in the can for awhile. It's been pushed back a couple times already. Plus, there's really no way that thing makes its money back. The other two (Man of Tai Chi just came out here), are pretty much just announced castings and don't really mean anything other than the fact that he was once attached to play those roles.

My hyperbole aside, I don't see how anybody could be arguing that Keanu is in a position to be turning down (presumably) steady work.

Generation Um was a project he wanted to do. 47 Ronin was a project he wanted to do. The guy doesn't live a rich lifestyle. He gives away a ton of the money he makes. The guy wouldn't give a shit about "steady work" cause he picks the projects he wants to do.

• Like 1