Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of Marvel casting rumors; Rashida Jones may be up for The Wasp, Ben Kingsley may be coming back for something, presumably reprising his Iron Man 3 role.

Couple of Marvel casting rumors; Rashida Jones may be up for The Wasp, Ben Kingsley may be coming back for something, presumably reprising his Iron Man 3 role.

I'm thinking another one shot. Rashida Jones for Wasp I'm totally cool with.

Also there's this poster for Cap 2 just released. Along with a teaser coming out Thursday. Spoilered for size.

KEfW1tG.jpg

I'm not at all worried about reviews.

People hated the first one immediately, but I felt like it captured the tone of the comics very well and as an avid reader of Thor, I was very happy with the film.

Besides, people hated Iron Man 3, but I thought it was fantastic.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say that "meh" is the correct description of the reaction, judging by the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes.

All the ones I seemed to be the total opposite. I'm quite surprised to see it get such a good reaction on RT. Pleasantly, just surprised how different the reactions have been.

Oh boy. Oh boy. If it weren't for Guardians, this would be my absolute most looked forward to Marvel film yet. Love everything about it. New outfit is amazing, Bucky looks fantastic, the plot looks interesting.

• Like 3

Oh boy. Oh boy. If it weren't for Guardians, this would be my absolute most looked forward to Marvel film yet. Love everything about it. New outfit is amazing, Bucky looks fantastic, the plot looks interesting.

Jesus, I can't wait. I'm looking forward to Guardians but not quite as much as I am for this. Everything (and everybody) looked great.

All of what they said. I think I'm the only one amongst my comic-book-film-loving friends who's a massive mark for Cap, and Winter Soldier in particular, so I think their reaction will be "eh...looks a bit dull" (I'll shared the trailer on FB so we'll see).

But if so, fuck 'em. :shifty: