Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Yeah I don't hate Iron Man 2 and actually thought it was better on re-watch than I thought in theaters. Would still love to see Sam Rockwell re-appear but then again I'd like to see him in everything.

The biggest issue I have with both it and 3 though, is the fact that both tried for laughs way too often instead of the laughs coming as organically they did in the first one.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how much Batman fans have Ben Afflected by this casting.

You could've gotten any boo sound effect you wanted. But chose to get a WWE one in particular.

Also, yes. That was puntacular. And I'll probably steal it and never credit Ant for it.

You could've gotten any boo sound effect you wanted. But chose to get a WWE one in particular.

Also, yes. That was puntacular. And I'll probably steal it and never credit Ant for it.

I want you to search "Booing sound" on youtube and tell me what the first result is.