Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And neither did any of what I was saying. I was simply stating that it's not impossible to think that he wouldn't be above doing TV, an opinion that a lot of stars of things like The Matrix wouldn't have. I then offered to support that claim with the fact that he doesn't get much work these days (whether by choice or not). LL flatly dismissed the idea on the assumption that he isn't interested but I'm not willing to make assumptions about what's going through the head of a guy I don't even know. I can only use what's in front of me and what's in front of me is a guy who was once the star of a major franchise and now doesn't have a steady stream of work.

No. I never dismissed the idea thinking that he'd be above it. My initial comment wasn't even at you, it was at Ant who stated that he had fallen from grace.

Either way, I'm not pulling this shit out of my ass. Just look at any of his most recent interviews.

Yeah, I mean they haven't even cast Ant-Man yet. So they're not filming, but I'm sure a lot of technological logistics need to be figured out before filming. And like TKz said, they'd probably like to start early next year in order to meet the 2015 deadline.

I know nothing about Elizabeth Olsen outside of that she's an Olsen but not a twin and is pretty hot. But people who've seen her act seem to think she's good, so that's cool. I don't have the hardcore love for Scarlet Witch that others do, but I like the character and I'm kind of just happy to see her in a film.

I did that too for about an hour when the rumors first broke because I mashed up her name with Peggy Olson's.

Also Aaron Taylor-Johnson has been cast as Quicksilver, as has been rumored for months.

• 2 weeks later...