Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

I am so excited that Tumblr will rage over this.

But who knows. They love the hell out of Benedict Cumberbatch and he looks part-lizard to me.

Thor 2 was fun. The pacing was awful and some of the twists were pretty clear-cut, but the final battle was gloriously chaotic and the character dynamics were all there. Malekith is probably the worst of the movieverse villains outside of Abomination in The Incredible Hulk, but he did offer a good parallel to Odin.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Batman vs. Superman stuff was announced, they were talking about doing a standalone Flash movie but I'm not sure if that was abandoned in favor of the show or not. But GoGo's correct, The Flash stuff that's been talked about lately is for the show because he should be debuting on Arrow in the next month or so.

• Like 1

• Man of Steel: Battle the Knight
  • Man of Steel: Beyond Darkness
  • Man of Steel: Black of Knight
  • Man of Steel: Darkness Falls
  • Man of Steel: Knight Falls
  • Man of Steel: Shadow of the Night
  • Man of Steel: The Blackest Hour
  • Man of Steel: The Darkness Within

These are the likely titles of Batman Vs. Superman.

I mean. I guess they're better than Batman Vs. Superman. But what was wrong with "Worlds Finest"?

I don't think any in particular are any good, though.

None of those are better than Batman vs. Superman. They all sound aaaaaawful. I hope they go with World's Finest or something like that instead.

I just kind of hate the Batman Vs. Superman title because it confirms that it's a Versus film, which is not what I want at all. Way more interested in a partnership film where they end up fighting somewhere down the line.

• Like 1

Hasn't pretty much every Batman/Superman "origins of the partnership" type of storyline - be it comics, animated films, whatever - always been about the two of them clashing at first, though? They butt heads, midway through they come to understand each other, and then they unite to fight [THREAT TO METROPOLIS AND GOTHAM].

Hasn't pretty much every Batman/Superman "origins of the partnership" type of storyline - be it comics, animated films, whatever - always been about the two of them clashing at first, though? They butt heads, midway through they come to understand each other, and then they unite to fight [THREAT TO METROPOLIS AND GOTHAM].

They even did this in LEGO Batman. LEGO Batman did it the best, though.

• Like 1

Well yeah, I'm cool with that. But Superman Vs. Batman with the quote from Dark Knight Returns makes me feel like it's going to be straight up, Batman wanting to take down Superman. Which is stupid, I don't want that. I'm pretty cool with them butting heads, getting into a few scraps and then uniting against a common enemy.