Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joseph Gordon-Levitt (surprise! Seriously, dude's been mentioned for pretty much every superhero role in the last 2 years) and Paul Rudd are the front-runners to get the Ant-Man gig.

I honestly couldn't care less who they choose out of those two because either would be great.

Paul Rudd is Ant-Man!

• Like 1

The more I hear about Batman Vs. Superman in terms of casting, the more I'm like "I don't know what the fuck is happening, but it's pretty fucking cool".

And then I hear something about it outside of the casting and suddenly I'm less excited. YOU GAVE SNYDER SOME CONFIDENCE, WARNER! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME HE GOT COCKY!

Also, as said by others, Paul Rudd is a perfect Hank Pym.

Really? Sandman? If that comes anywhere near a $75 million budget, I'll eat a hat of your choice.

It won't come near to 75 million budget - because it will be much more expensive.

Although Green Lantern is a established DC character, he is not on a level of a superman or batman in terms of popularity.

So is Sandman, but Sandman has a completely different target audience, that DC hits with only a few characters. And don't forget that Neil Gaiman became a huge player the last years ( HBO announced to make 'American Gods', 'Stardust' and 'Coraline' did not that bad and he writes for Doctor Who) - only having his name is already a seller for a good target audience.

The reason I made the comparison with Green Lantern is simply because both are DC characters and I expect minimum the same vfx/cgi level for it.

Green Lantern did cost $200 million (first budget was $150 million)

by the way, I'm pretty hyped for this since I saw the pitch-artwork: http://comicsalliance.com/sandman-movie-pitch-concept-art-jill-thompson/

the hat of my choice would be a Fez ...

Rumors of Marvel looking to cast a "physically imposing 40-50 year old man", which many take to mean

Baron Von Strucker

In less major news, Anna Paquin's scene has been cut from Days of Future Past, removing Rouge from the equation.

I adore Paquin and I love the Rouge character, but I'm okay with it. If anything, it makes more sense, considering the end of Last Stand involved her losing her powers. No reason she'd really be involved with all the Mutant side of things. Apparently it'll be included in the Bluray/DVD, so that's cool.