Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kinda selling Scott Lang short there. This is the same guy who was hired out of prison by Tony Stark because he recognized his electronics expertise, and he was key in helping Stark when he got trapped in his armor.

Eh, still not super hot on the idea. I just like Pym is all, I'm not saying we burn the film to the ground because he's not the protagonist - that's just kind of what I was hoping for.

In other news, that Gotham show will apparently feature guys like The Penguin, The Riddler, Catwoman and Joker. I'm cool with Penguin, if anything it makes sense that he's been around for years. Fuck, even Riddler kind of works. But... what're we having, a teenage Catwoman? And Joker, seriously? A whole rouges gallery and you go for the one villain that absolutely shouldn't be featured pre-Batman, when it's been forever established that Batman basically creates the Joker?

Just cut the bullshit and make a Batman or Nightwing show or something if you want to use people like Joker.

• Like 1

Eh, still not super hot on the idea. I just like Pym is all, I'm not saying we burn the film to the ground because he's not the protagonist - that's just kind of what I was hoping for.

In other news, that Gotham show will apparently feature guys like The Penguin, The Riddler, Catwoman and Joker. I'm cool with Penguin, if anything it makes sense that he's been around for years. Fuck, even Riddler kind of works. But... what're we having, a teenage Catwoman? And Joker, seriously? A whole rouges gallery and you go for the one villain that absolutely shouldn't be featured pre-Batman, when it's been forever established that Batman basically creates the Joker?

Just cut the bullshit and make a Batman or Nightwing show or something if you want to use people like Joker.

Maybe it's Joker as The Red Hood?

No, it started to suck the moment he and CBS thought "Ya' know, this Psych show on USA is pretty fun but what if we removed the humor? *in unison* WE'LL HAVE A HIT!!!"

It's not a coincidence that they essentially repeated this process for Intelligence, except that's Chuck, not Psych.

• Like 3

It's also going to feature 12 year old Bruce Wayne as a main character. This is probably going to suck.

Let it be known that TKz is a fan of men who beat their wives! Hank Pym never!

OH BRING THAT UP WHY DON'T YOU

SPIDER-MAN KILLED HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HE GETS A FREE PASS

BUT OL' PYM SLIPS UP ONCE 30 YEARS AGO AND THAT'S ALL ANYONE REMEMBERS

• Like 1

Ant Man's wiki entry says that Edgar Wright posted a shot from the animated series episode "To Steal An Ant-Man". Is that going to be the premise?! I don't see how with old man Pym, but I hope it is!

Basically, I just want the MCU to become the animated series. That was awesomesauce. Stupid Disney / Marvel / whoever for cancelling it in place of the horrible Avengers! Assemble.

Wow, I actually really like the idea of Depp as Doctor Strange. Regardless of your opinion of the guy, that would be a huge get for Marvel.

I can't tell if you're trolling TKz or missed his freakout over it.

EDIT: Wait okay TKz doesn't want Pym in the Avengers. WHATEVER TKZ.

What, of course I do! I'm saying I doubt Lang or old man Pym will feature in The Avengers. I'd love Hank Pym in Avengers.

I don't care so much about Depp, but I guess that'd bring fans in so that's good. I kind of doubt it, though. I'd think they'd go way cheaper, unless Depp's stock has dropped.