Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the big issue. Granted, I'm not terribly familiar with the character

Well then yeah.

firstly, if they have any interest in showing the origin then it wouldn't be voicing a CGI/mocap character. Secondly, I just think he's a bad fit. I've never seen him do anything that isn't broadly Wacky Fat Guy. Ben Grimm is funny, but he's not a joke.

And here are the rest of the covers that were missing from my earlier post:

Future Wolverine:

X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Wolverine-Hugh

Future Professor X: X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Professor-X-Pa

Storm: X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Halle-Berry-St

Warpath: X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Warpath-James-

Rogue (who got her own cover despite her only scene in the movie apparently being cut for the theatrical release): X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Anna-Paquin-Ro

Sunspot: X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Sunspot.png

Kitty Pryde: X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Kitty-Pryde.pn

Iceman: X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Iceman.jpg

Colossus: X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Colossus.jpg

Bishop: X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Bishop.png

Future Sentinel: X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Future-Sentine

Yeah, the future Sentinel looks a lot better than the past one, despite not being anything like the comics.

From everything I've heard thus far about how it's testing, the fact that Brubaker loves it (the guy who wrote the story it's based on and had the absolute best run of Captain America in the comics) and just how damn good it looks, I'm psyched. I'm actually more excited for this than Guardians, though part of that is definitely the lack of a real trailer yet for Guardians.

Speaking off, I really hope we get a proper trailer that explain the story when they do release one. I loved the comic-con trailer, but they could do with explaining what the fuck Guardians is going to be.

There's some confusion about it. Apparently it's set that Disney purchased one ad but could have purchased more and nobody is for sure what film they're going to choose (Need for Speed, Cap 2 or Guardians) for that one announced ad. The feeling is that it would be Need for Speed since that comes out the soonest of those but I would think a tease for Guardians would go a long way in upping the general public's interest.