Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

This just looks like an R rated CW show, which doesn't sound good. Also, its gotta be jarring for kids to watch Young Justice on the platform and then watch the same characters murdering people. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know people shat on the Titans trailer when the official DC youtube page pulled the trailer. 🙄

But yeah, it doesn't look good. They basically grabbed a bunch of characters, condensed everything to their base properties and then completely misunderstood everything what drives those characters. "Oh Dick Grayson stopped working with Batman, he clearly must hate Bruce and be all about murderous justice now!".

It's just so bad and trying too hard at being raw and edgy. A snyder style series, but somehow worse than Snyder's own work.

That makes me so happy. I love Captain Marvel (No, I'm not calling him Shazam.)

Shazam actually looks good enough that I'm still having a hard time believing that it's tied to DC at all. I might actually go see that.

Aquaman.. eh, in the sense that I am tired of most superhero movies in general and it looks about as standard as it goes. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm sure people who are still in love with the genre will be happy with it.

14 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

You know people shat on the Titans trailer when the official DC youtube page pulled the trailer. 🙄

But yeah, it doesn't look good. They basically grabbed a bunch of characters, condensed everything to their base properties and then completely misunderstood everything what drives those characters. "Oh Dick Grayson stopped working with Batman, he clearly must hate Bruce and be all about murderous justice now!".

It's just so bad and trying too hard at being raw and edgy. A snyder style series, but somehow worse than Snyder's own work.

C'mon now, you know that as soon as those horrible people release the Snyder cut of Justice League and his full genius vision for the DC Universe is fully realised, that everyone will agree that they are the best superhero movies ever!  :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

DON'T FUCK WITH ME, CARTOON NETWORK.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2018 at 06:30, =BK= said:

DON'T FUCK WITH ME, CARTOON NETWORK.

Yea, its a post credit scene of the Teen Titans Go! movie

f435da341f5edf32b0f474298978216f--gotham

I guess it works. I wonder if they'll have her skin pale like the comics or just have her use makeup with her cowl.