EWBFF JaMarcus Russell League

Maxx

2nd highest points.... stuck in 6th place. Somehow it seems I always play someone who has an amazing week. Thanks for the info Yahoo Recaps.

All three of the losses for Bayside Broskis this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

After scoring 141 points against a projected 138.38, Bayside Broskis has overachieved for three straight weeks.

Bayside Broskis scored 141 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.

The 15-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.

Edited by mystikz

• 2 weeks later...

I've been very unlucky with the schedule on this. All 5 of my losses have been my opponents highest score of the season. I've had an insane 983 points scored against me and only one of the top 5 have had over 800 scored against them! :angry:

Instead of the waiver period lasting from Thursday night-Tuesday night, there can be a set amount of days from the first claim placed that a player is on waivers. There is no free agency at all. It essentially allows a claim to be made at any time in the period (so if you set it for 3 days, if I claim a guy on day 1 and someone higher in the order on day 3, he gets the player) but also allowing us the chance to get a player we need that week if we put the claim in early enough. Under the current system, if you find out on Wednesday your top player is out and need a replacement for that position then you might very well be screwed. In this system you can place the claim and have him in time for Sunday.

It's no biggie if you don't switch over this year as they just added it like yesterday (better to be late than never), I just figured you'd want to know. There might be growing pains with it on Yahoo, so it could be better to sit back and see how it is handled in other leagues.