The New Kit Thread

Those are all nice except the USA one. Is it their home kit? Cause if so that's just wrong, USA should be white. Is it their away? Then it's just redundant.

It's really hard to get international kits wrong though. The lack of an ugly sponsor helps immeasurably.

If they are the actual kits then i'm pretty happy with all of them considering moving to Warrior Sports was a bit of a gamble, seems to have paid off. I just like how simple yet aesthetically pleasing they are. The green one is pretty nice as well (Although we'll never wear it like)

If they are the actual kits then i'm pretty happy with all of them considering moving to Warrior Sports was a bit of a gamble, seems to have paid off. I just like how simple yet aesthetically pleasing they are. The green one is pretty nice as well (Although we'll never wear it like)

You'll have to wear it against Stoke, Sunderland and possibly even Southampton if they come up.

but there are no torches!

That is a weird one and makes me wonder if that is the official kit. I can't see the Shankley Gates/Hillsborough flame being taken off the crest.

You'll have to wear it against Stoke, Sunderland and possibly even Southampton if they come up.

Chances are they'd wear it against Utd and Arsenal too because of the white on their kits.