The New Kit Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Controversial opinion but I like the Puma kits. Apart from the dodgy year(s) where they screen printed the badge, I feel like their design and quality has been great for us.

Nike and Adidas are great but their kits are almost the same. Nike way more so admittedly, literally all their kits are the same template this year with that little stripe with writing on the back on the neck.

Nike are the worst for templates. Look at their Euro 2016 kits. They were all identical.

The Adidas World Cup 2014 kits were a travesty too. Everyone playing in monochromatic template kits regardless of their actual traditional colour scheme.

New Balance at least try to make our national kits unique even if the current ones are shite!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some absolute crackers here. And the kits are alright too. Wahey.

But seriously, is this the first time they've put out separate kits for the women's team, because some of them are ace and I want them in a men's fit. Though if there's any justice they'll make them hilarious stupid like that cleavage womens Man Utd shirt they put out a few years back.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

'A commemorative kit celebrating some of the kits designed by Nike over the last six seasons'.

You mean 'all of them'.

On 22/03/2019 at 17:39, Baddar said:

Made in PES, but this is apparently Barca's kit for next season which is obviously dividing opinion.

Barca-New-1.jpg

It's just hit me that Barca haven't had a half and half kit in a decade. They were always the best ones. :(

Not to mention sponsorless.

Edited by Colly
  • Like 1