The New Kit Thread

• 1 month later...

They say it's "inspired by Stamford Bridge".

In other words, the pattern is a collage of girders and other bits of the ugly roofing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

With that said, I think I like it better than this season's random white/red slashes.

FB_IMG_1556785905932.jpg

FB_IMG_1556785883068.jpg

FB_IMG_1556785897009.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MDK said:

That first pic looks like a really bad album cover.

Not sure whether to be more bemused by the photoshop arrangement or the fact that Ampadu was chosen as part of it.

2 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Not sure whether to be more bemused by the photoshop arrangement or the fact that Ampadu was chosen as part of it.

Ampadu (son of Orient legend Kwame)

Is Ampadu any good or do they just employ him to look cool?

One of our rumoured away kits has the same horrible 'inspired by roof panels' look to it, I really hope it was fake.

• Admin

The Chelsea FC Shirtholders Edition Football Shirt celebrates one of the team's greatest triumphs: The Miracle in Munich. The fan-inspired design and sweat-wicking fabric keep you cheering on the Blues in comfort.

Liverpool FC's 2019-20 New Balance home kit has been officially revealed. The Reds’ home kit for next season pays homage to the legendary Bob Paisley, the most successful manager in the club’s history, in the year of the 100th anniversary of his birth.

In special tribute to Paisley’s remarkable LFC legacy, each jersey is inscribed with his signature on the inside of the neck and also includes a swing tag dedicated to his incredible achievements.

Ethan 'Shave those sideburns... and your head... and that 'moustache'' Ampadu.

He'd never get in my team with a barnet like that.

Sweat wicky wicky wah wicky wah Wild Wild West.

Aside from that I don't even understand what shirtholders means. Is it the one new signings will hold up for photos?

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Aside from that I don't even understand what shirtholders means. Is it the one new signings will hold up for photos?

Having made absolutely zero effort to find out the truth, I never thought it had anything to do with the club itself. I had always assumed it was some bollocks Nike special membership or something ('shirtholders' being a play on 'shareholders'), designed to shill more crap to fans.

7 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Having made absolutely zero effort to find out the truth, I never thought it had anything to do with the club itself. I had always assumed it was some bollocks Nike special membership or something ('shirtholders' being a play on 'shareholders'), designed to shill more crap to fans.

Pretty much. If you brought the 3rd kit or something like that it had a label you could scan that would take you to a site where you could submit a design to be chosen for this shirt.

7 hours ago, MexicoJack said:

Pretty much. If you brought the 3rd kit or something like that it had a label you could scan that would take you to a site where you could submit a design to be chosen for this shirt.

Suddenly it all makes sense...

Generally only those with zero aesthetic taste would buy the horrible 3rd kits. <_<

6 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

I don't understand how that shirt represents "the miracle in Munich". What's the orange got to do with anything?

Literally the only thing I can think of is that someone was half-blind and mistook orange for gold.

• Admin

Leicester City 2019-20 Adidas Home Kit #LeicesterCity #lcfc #adidasfootball

Leicester City 2019-20 Adidas Home Kit

Bournemouth 2019-20 Umbro Home Kit #AFCBournemouth #umbro #afcb

Bournemouth 2019-20 Umbro Home Kit

Forward Madison FC revealed a new pink flamingo-themed alternate jersey during a fan event at Fields Auto Madison. The kit - which will be used primarily during U.S. Open Cup and exhibition matches - was manufactured by hummel and designed in-house by FMFC’s Cassidy Sepnieski.

According to Forward Madison Managing Director Peter Wilt, the new jersey perfectly encapsulates the exuberant spirit of Forward Madison.

“We’re big believers in the idea that life, especially in Madison, should be fun and a bit irreverent,” Wilt said. “This Full Mingo jersey was an outside-the-box, crazy idea, and now that it’s come to life, we think fans will adore it.”

The jersey itself is mostly pink, with a navy-and-white winged pattern running down the front, intersected by a scalloping pattern derived from the Forward Madison logo. The sleeves are solid pink, featuring navy hummel chevrons on the shoulders. The collar includes the words “Full Mingo,” a reference to Forward Madison’s viral Twitter post that has developed into the club’s tagline.

The front of the jersey features the logo of Dairyland Insurance, part of a three-year agreement FMFC announced in March.