[Expired]Free Assassin's Creed 3 for Xbox 360

Dan

I Recommend using Google Chrome and translating every page you go on to English.

Go here to the following page and translate it:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-CN/Product/Assassins-Creed-III/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802555308ae?noSplash=1

Scroll down to "Assassin's Creed 3" It will say Size: 7.63 GB and free to the right. Click the Download to Xbox 360 button.
Now you'll be taken to a new page, Click the green button which should be left of the centre of the middle of the screen.

You'll then be asked to sign up for a Microsoft Account.

Select China as Country and put 10999 as post code

On the following page select China again and click I accept

Click the green button, you will then need to verify your account. After this you will need to enter your billing details - enter anything you like, just make sure you use the same post code as previous, the phone number shouldn't matter but you can just enter something like 111111.
Now you'll be taking back to the Assassin's Creed 3 page, click the green button again.

Now turn on your Xbox, sign in to your newly made account and download the game, you should then be able to sign out and back into your original profile and play Assassin's Creed 3 completely free!

• Like 1

A friend of mine has a playthrough called Let's Suffer Through Assassin's Creed 3.

From what I watched of it, it seemed appropriate.

Well, you know what they say; One man's shit is another man's dinner.