FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

So, a friend gifted me a full Bundesliga team for my birthday, because he has plenty of coins bought from cheap shifty chinese dealers.

What kind of formation would you make with these guys?

GK: Weidenfeller (83)
GK: Ulreich (79)

LB: Alaba (81)

CB: Dante (84)

CB: Felipe Santana (77) - complete beast in defense

CB: Boateng (83)

CB: Subotic (82)

RB: Piszcek (83)

RB: Rafinha (76)

CM: Gundogan (84)
CM: Kroos (84)
CM: Gotze (85)

CM: Sahin (82)

CM: Badelj (76)

LM: Reus (85)

RM: Blasczykowski (83)

RM: Muller (85)

RM: Shaqiri (80)

ST: Dost (76)

ST: Huntelaar (84)

ST: Aubemeyang (80) - Pure pace abuser

ST: Mandzukic (83)

ST: Lewandowski (86)

I personally was thinking of going somewhere along the lines of a generic 442 kind of affair, especially with my fuckload of good strikers. Only real problem is that I lack a second LM and LB for depth.

The game was on full ''fuck you'' mode just right now.

I am playing against another guy in the no-limit FUT tournament. And it all started very recognisable where your team is playing like sluggish shit and are unable to beat your opponent in any possible way. Despite having all my stars, they just play like utter dogshite.

Despite having the entire deck thrown against me, I manage to win 3-1 and reach the final... Buuuuut, when I exit the game it ''disconnect'' me from FUT and I am counted with a DNF and get kicked out of the tournament where I was in the final of.

Fuck you FIFA, you vindictive piece of dog shit.

Holy shit, I've only just realized if you try to sign a player on Career Mode who left your club on bad terms in real life (i.e. Torres and Liverpool), they will reject your contract offer citing the "history" and because the fans would never accept them back. Nice touch.

Had probably my best FUT outing in Professional yet, with a double from Fred.

First attempt on goal, nodded in- http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/194253363

With an assist from the keeper's shin- http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/194253432