"Xbox One" Reveal Event

Dan

The Xbox One and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me

• Like 8

You know Sony could still fuck this up. No one knows what it looks like or costs.

We could end up paying 600 bucks for abstract art of mom getting cornholed.

But hey its a conversation starter.

Is mom like my mom or like me? These things matter!

Amalgamation of both.

All this negativity, and it'll still be a far better gaming console (nevermind the rest) than the PS4.

How? So far both have 8 core AMD Jaguar CPUs..Sony hasn't published the clockspeed of theirs, but the XBones is 1.6GHz. XBones GPU is essentiually a Raedon 7790. The PS4 is essentially a Raedon 7870. XBone has 8GB of DDR3 RAM, PS4 has 8GB of GDDR5 RAM, which is faster then DDR3. Only thing the XBone seems to have going for it is it can look at what your doing. PS4 seems to have the upper hand as a gaming console imo

All this negativity, and it'll still be a far better gaming console (nevermind the rest) than the PS4.

How? So far both have 8 core AMD Jaguar CPUs..Sony hasn't published the clockspeed of theirs, but the XBones is 1.6GHz. XBones GPU is essentiually a Raedon 7790. The PS4 is essentially a Raedon 7870. Only thing the XBone seems to have going for it is it can look at what your doing

Yes. That is indeed the only thing he Xbox has going for it. You nailed it right there. I don't even see why I should discuss it with someone who has clearly figured out the only thing the Xbox has going for it.

I think it's equally ridiculous to say that the Xbox will be the better gaming machine at this point. It's a brash assumption to decide that right now, at least he tried to use specs.

As far as I'm concerned right now it's advantage Sony and we'll see what they can bring to the table soon. They'll probably fuck it up though.

• Like 2

It isn't a brash assumption at all. Going off the fact I own both current gen, and from what I know of the next gens, I believe the X1 will be better than the PS4 as a gaming console.

The specs of the two machines are going to be damn close.. and, of course, the simple fact is the games that are set for both will be made for both. So if one had 100x better specs, the game would still be made to fit the other machine too.