The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Which pretty much confirms that Cellino is going to be running things, I think I'd have preferred someone that's proven to have a bit more tactical nous but let's see how it goes.

Oh Cellino finally gave in and paid the money owed to Sports Capital so the accounts will be unfrozen and the players will be paid on Monday. I also expect a couple of new players in next week since Cellino has apparently been sorting a few deals out in the last 2-3 weeks.

And Odobaju has left for Brentford for an undisclosed fee.

Pity he has gone but its good to get some money for him while we can. Pity he has gone to Brentford, he should be at a better club and I hope he gets into the Prem one day.

Kenny needs to go anyway. It's well reported that Cellino is superstitious about the number 17 but even as bat shit mental as he is I'd be surprised if this wasn't him playing up on that to get shut of him.

Agreed.

He isn't a terrible keeper, but is certainly prone to making costly mistakes.

Hopefully we bring somebody else in as first choice rather than Taylor.

No way is Taylor the first choice, he's Ashdown's replacement. I'm not too sure who we've been linked with recently in terms of goalkeepers, last I heard was Westwood which I wouldn't be too thrilled about given that he hasn't played regularly in a while, as highly rated as he may have been 2-3 years ago

Should we just make a 'lol, Cellino' thread at this point?

He's now saying he wants all the players to live in Leeds because people were often late arriving to games (insert your own jokes here) and it's hard for them to be prepared for a game if they have kids at home or if their neighbours are having a party. Then we have this gem:

"I found out that most of the games that are close to Leeds we go to by bus, but we don't have our own. Why not? I would love to have a Leeds bus and I am going to buy one."