(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

Penguins played great in the last period. Letang was weak, but everyone else was playing great.

Letang was pretty bad tonight, especially fucking up big time on the short handed goal. I'm glad Bylsma yanked him off the first power play after that and put in Niskanen. I really hope they find a way to keep him after the season, he's really stepped up this year. I'm sure Letang will bounce back, he seemed nervous tonight, but that is understandable after the year he's had.

Glad Fleury got the win in a tough game, anything to build up his confidence has got to be good, because he did steal it for us tonight with some big saves. Can't wait for game 2. Tonight was way too close for me, but yeah, Pens looked great in the third and looking forward to a much better game 2 beginning to end.

Add me into the sweeps. Neither of my teams made it, so I need some investment.

Right in time for the Minnesota Wild starting right now. Last person to sign up gets Detroit.

Damn! I figure the Wings have a better chance at advancing... but hey... let's go Wild!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Man, that Colorado ending was great. Just glad to see them playing this great (and getting a great comeback) after...whatever they did last year. Hopefully, Roy can keep his guys in it to take out the team that pretty much ended his career.

The Flyers will not win when they're outshot 40-15, especially when no shots come from Giroux.

There are some idiots around here blaming Akeson and Emery, which is way off base. Akeson played a great game until the penalty. The double minor is never a good thing, but the defense totally collapsed and the wheels just flew off.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Akeson, in his third NHL game, was the second best forward on the ice for the Flyers, behind Couturier, last night.

Edited by PatDaMan
  • Like 1