(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

I'm Colorado/Montreal. I was leaning towards Colorado/Pittsburgh, but hey... I think something may be in the water in Montreal.

Just going to requote this for when my prediction comes true.

Did not see LA being down 0-3 in this series. I know playoffs are unpredictable, but wow.

Rangers/Flyers can still go either way imo, I'd rather Pittsburgh get NY than Philly, but I can still see this one going either way.

The Flyers aren't out of it by any means. They get Mason back Friday, too.

Plubby, the goaltending wasn't good, but it should've been a closer game. This whole series, the Flyers have been killing themselves. They finally got a respectable amount of shots off last night, but the Rangers defense was just too good blocking shots, and Lundqvist was just on.

This is getting ugly for Columnbus and I don't see Pittsburgh blowing a 3-0 lead tonight. You never know, but I think Pittsburgh wins it tonight and wraps it up on Saturday.

Also, fun fact, but in the Crosby/Malkin era Pittsburgh are 5-1 when they lead a series 3-1. The only time they lost a series after leading 3-1 was in 2011 when both Crosby and Malkin were out.

I wouldn't say Columbus dominated the entire game. Pittsburgh was the better team in the first, Columbus picked it up in the second and third. Yeah, Fleury has been fantastic, he's made huge saves, but he fucked up big time at the end. That one's on him. Not his fault they sat back with a 3-0 lead, but he fucked up on the last goal.

Yeah, having just seen the last goal "Fleury is the only reason it's in Overtime" is true in every possible meaning of the phrase.

Also, Hewey: You don't get it. Just because you guys scored the first three goals, doesn't mean that Columbus wasn't outplaying you.

You're too results-oriented. If I take two shots on goal, in a period and they both go in, but the other team takes twenty shots and my goalie saves them all, can I go into the room at intermission up 2-0 and thinking "Yeah we're dominating them!" Of course not, that's absurd. Now, the edge wasn't *that* slanted in the first, but it was in Columbus's favour. WHOOPS MY BAD IT WAS TIED.

Yeah, having just seen the last goal "Fleury is the only reason it's in Overtime" is true in every possible meaning of the phrase.

If they lose this game, and somehow, the series, this is what's going to be remembered. Forget sitting back with a 3-0 lead, all anyone will talk about is how they were seconds away from winning and taking a 3-1 series lead and how Fleury fucked it up. I really hope someone for Pittsburgh steps up big time in OT.