(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

While Gill wasn't anything great, people are blaming him for the Moore goal which is absolutely ridiculous. It was a dumb pass to begin with. It should have been bounced off the boards, instead it was put in Gill's skates.

Wait, a Ranger gets shoved into the goalie by Hartnell and he gets the penalty? Damn, the officiating during the playoffs can be so horrible sometimes. Still, Flyers are running over the Rangers, and with the way Mason is playing, I can see the Flyers taking game 7 tomorrow.

Can't tell you guys just how pumped I am for tonight. I still think G needs to get going, but our team is playing pretty well right now. It may not show it on the stats, but Akeson's been having a great series. Considering he had never been to New York before it started, that's pretty awesome.

Also, is there a more embarrassing stat than the Rangers being 0-12 in playoff games where they've had a series lead?

Edited by PatDaMan

Wait, a Ranger gets shoved into the goalie by Hartnell and he gets the penalty? Damn, the officiating during the playoffs can be so horrible sometimes. Still, Flyers are running over the Rangers, and with the way Mason is playing, I can see the Flyers taking game 7 tomorrow.

Yeah, momentum completely changed on the first penalty. Rangers were in completely control and then the penalty where Giroux was grabbed, but if there was ever an embellishment call to be made... I know Crosby has a bad rep but Giroux is slowly catching up with the embellishments. After that It was all Flyers.

Also, is there a more embarrassing stat than the Rangers being 0-12 in playoff games where they've had a series lead?

We like to get our moneys worth... :(

I do agree somewhat, but I don't care too much for embellishment penalties. Sometimes the officials will screw up and give a guy a penalty even when there was no embellishment, just because they think the guy is embellishing.

Game 7 is about to start soon, hoping New York wins it, as fun as a Flyers/Penguins series will be, Pittsburgh tends to give up too many stupid penalties and lose their cool against Philly.

Fucking Rags! I am glad I pissed on your rink now. I only wish I could do it again.

• Like 1