(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

I'm sorry, it's the 5th in 7 days...

I'm sure the back or back against philly is really their fault for going to 7 days. Also, I think there was something at MSG which pushes it a day earlier tonight.

15 shots. 3 breakaways.. Yeah, it's not hard to figure how why we lost... Stop giving us powerplays already, you're taking away any momentum we start to build.

The Rangers' power play was looking better during this game than during the first two, I'll give it that. I was thinking they were going to come through last night during the four minute penalty and on the six on four at the end. Glad it didn't happen, and I'm glad Pittsburgh's PK has gotten better, because Columbus got a lot of power play goals during their series. Pittsburgh/Fleury just needs to keep playing the way they have for the last two games, and they can finish this off in five or six.

Carey Price making a save on Krug and then tossing the puck at him in disgust was a highlight in a pretty great game. I'm surprised at how Montreal can be so good for two periods and then let up in the third, but at least they didn't pay for it this time.

Pittsburgh owned New York tonight. Anytime NY seemed to get something going, Pittsburgh responded in a big way, and they were playing with only five defensemen after the first. I can see Pittsburgh finishing this off on Friday. I seriously did not see one team beating the other three straight, but really glad Pittsburgh's stepped it up. Crosby/Malkin/Kunitz were killer out there.

Lets see if Pittsburgh can finish it off on Friday and then get some rest while Boston and Montreal beat the hell out of each other. :D

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

....it's like this team enjoys being trash. God dammit. Another year of Kadri and Gardnier (and maybe Rielly next) getting shit on, another year of shits like Orr taking the spots of young players, another year of playing McClemmant too fucking much (unless we let him walk).

I hate this team sometimes.

He got a 2 year extension. And he was already under contract for 14-15. This is an embarrassment. It's not even a 'this is your last chance' situation. He got rewarded for last year. I hope they start 0-20. I hope Reimer establishes himself as a number 1 somewhere else. I hope they blame it on Kadri and Gardiner, trade them for pennies on the dollar, and give them a chance to flourish elsewhere. I hope they come dead last, lose the draft lottery, and take a bust at number 2. I want this team burned to the ground. Poor Phil Kessel.

• Like 1

I'm cool with starting 0-20. Or even going 0-82....whatever. But we can't trade Kadri and Gardnier...we need something to look forward to once Nonis and Carlyle are fired (which, by my guess, will be January. Merry late Christmas!)

Is it too early to get a Connor McDavid jersey?

He got a 2 year extension. And he was already under contract for 14-15. This is an embarrassment. It's not even a 'this is your last chance' situation. He got rewarded for last year. I hope they start 0-20. I hope Reimer establishes himself as a number 1 somewhere else. I hope they blame it on Kadri and Gardiner, trade them for pennies on the dollar, and give them a chance to flourish elsewhere. I hope they come dead last, lose the draft lottery, and take a bust at number 2. I want this team burned to the ground. Poor Phil Kessel.

From my understanding his contract is 16-17, which is only 2 years. Not 2 years on top of the 1 he already had. I could be wrong.