(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

Ducks advance :) As long as i've been a hockey fan the Ducks haven't made it past the 1st round so im pumped up plus that game was awesome down 4-2 in the 3rd and came back and won it in OT

....they won the cup in 2007....

I thought Dallas was going to push it to a game seven, but they just couldn't get it done. But the Stars are going to be a serious contender soon. Sadly for Anaheim, I think LA or San Jose will beat them in the next round. I'm seriously beginning to think LA's going to come back and beat San Jose.

Ducks advance :)As long as i've been a hockey fan the Ducks haven't made it past the 1st round so im pumped up plus that game was awesome down 4-2 in the 3rd and came back and won it in OT

....they won the cup in 2007....

Maybe he's only new to hockey?

I'm on par to ace every single bracket in the first round minus the Kings. Fucking Kings.

Predicting Colorado over Chicago, Anahiem over the San Jose (if the Kings don't turn around), Canadiens over the Bruins and Pittsburgh over New York (if Columbus don't turn around)

I don't even really dislike the Blues but I LOVE seeing all their hype get deflated every single year.

... meanwhile, my Sharks and Sharking it up bigtime.

Did you see this?

Blues2013and2014.jpg

I'm on par to ace every single bracket in the first round minus the Kings. Fucking Kings.

Predicting Colorado over Chicago, Anahiem over the San Jose (if the Kings don't turn around), Canadiens over the Bruins and Pittsburgh over New York (if Columbus don't turn around)

I think the Kings will beat the Sharks. The odds are not in their favor, but if anyone can come back from being down 0-3, it's LA. I'm going with LA over Anaheim, Colodaro over Chicago, Pittsburgh over New York and Montreal over Boston. I'm thinking all the second round series go to six/seven games each.

Can't wait for Pittsburgh/Columbus tonight, hoping Pittsburgh ends it tonight and avoids going to a game 7. I know each of the games have been incredibly close, but I got a feeling the last game is going to be blow out for someone. Dunno why, but I can see someone ending this series with a score like 4-1 or something.