Steam Summer Sale 2014

Benji

it's probably already been mentioned, but guys... holy shit.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29197/

24 Valve games, even if nearly half of them are Half-Life. £17. I don't have enough money for this.. but if I did, I would really not be able to resist. Apparently it's the entire collection of Valve games. wow.

EDIT: oh i double posted. oopsy.

EDIT2: Does anyone recommend Demolition Inc.? it's only £1.12 and seems like a fun little game, sounds a bit like that Burnout game mode where you just cause as much destruction as possible...

also, when a daily/flash/yesterday's sale ends for a game, does the game go back to normal price?

Edited by 0wen

it's probably already been mentioned, but guys... holy shit.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29197/

24 Valve games, even if nearly half of them are Half-Life. £17. I don't have enough money for this.. but if I did, I would really not be able to resist. Apparently it's the entire collection of Valve games. wow.

EDIT: oh i double posted. oopsy.

EDIT2: Does anyone recommend Demolition Inc.? it's only £1.12 and seems like a fun little game, sounds a bit like that Burnout game mode where you just cause as much destruction as possible...

also, when a daily/flash/yesterday's sale ends for a game, does the game go back to normal price?

When the flash sale or whatever ends it goes back to it's usual SSS price, which is usually 25/33% off or whatever, depending on the game.

Oh God everyone is asleep in my house oh dammit and I have no money left on my wallet, gaah! I need to find a way to make money fast!

Cannot believe Crusader Kings flash sale would be the ONE time of the day I can't buy it!

Edited by DJ Ice

Wow, made 50 cent in about 2/3 minutes from cards, really do not understand what they do, but hey! ALL ABOUT MAKIN' DAT DOLLA'

EDIT: Wow. my Steam wallet was .72c, after about 5 minutes I'm up too 2 euro! Out of cards however, but more to come when I install my 6-8 remaining games.

Edited by DJ Ice

Oh God everyone is asleep in my house oh dammit and I have no money left on my wallet, gaah! I need to find a way to make money fast!

Cannot believe Crusader Kings flash sale would be the ONE time of the day I can't buy it!

Just wait...the last day of the sale everything is reduced to its lowest price again

I've just stopped receiving card drops... I got 2 cards for playing Organ Trail after 40 minutes, but another hour and 20 minutes later, and I have no more cards, even though I am still due 4 card drops from the game... is anyone else getting this problem?

For your entertainment. Sad that 250+ of those hours were Skyrim.

* *Worth:* £623.01

* *Games owned:* 55

* *Games not played:* 36

* *Percentage:* 65%

* *Hours spent:* 350.9h

I can't afford to buy squat during this sale, and so far they've had 3 games I want on sale...that I know of:

Civ 5

Crusader Kings II

Sleeping Dogs

And I only have one game on my wishlist that's NOT discounted at all: Dead Rising 2.

Now, I've got a question: At another board, someone has an extra key for Sleeping Dogs, and wants to trade it for the Nightmare In North Point DLC for it, because they can't even see it in the store where they are. I assume that's because its not available/banned in their country, so would they even be able to use it if someone sent it to them? (I'm not going to do that, but at the same time I don't want them trading their key for something they won't be able to use)

I'm fairly certain it'd work for them because this usually comes up for people in Germany and Australia where games get censored or banned. Like, I traded a copy of L4D2 to Quom over in Oz and I think it all worked out fine.