EWBFF Ki-Jana Carter League

Maxx

I am reading this draft all wrong. I was sure Ridley would make it back to me

When someone in your league takes DARREN MCFADDEN with a third rounder, I don't think anyone can accurately read the draft. :lol:

No offence to DMN, I feel bad enough dude's a Raiders fan.

Eh, it wasn't that bad considering this is a PPR league. If he stays healthy, he's a monster in this format. That's a big if but it's not really bad enough to call someone out for it.

I know, and I was only messing around, honestly. I don't think McFadden has been healthy for an entire season like ever, though. He's worth a mid-round pick, but Reggie Bush would probably be a better choice right there as far as PPR backs go, at least in my opinion.

Speaking of my meaningless opinion, Srar is killing everyone right now in this draft. Dragsy's doing pretty well too. Waiting on QB seems like a smart move with the depth at the position this season.

I won the league last year with Knowshon Moreno as my best RB, that ought to invalidate the whole RB are the most important position argument.

Also, lets not clutter up the draft thread with too much talk, hard enough to keep track of everything.