The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Just had some awesome fun online. Love it. Fun with LL and Ellis, then when LL left us Ellis and I robbed a few stores and did some other crap. The real highlight, we saw some chick going into the strip club, so we followed, she checked the ATM then left. By the time we'd finished making it rain, she'd stolen our car.

So we decided to steal her car and hunt her down. But the car was locked. Proper locked.

So we got creative

0_0.jpg

That's me, while Ellis finishes off her car. We then messaged her telling her, and hunting her down. To an AmmuNation. The owner killed me, so I killed him back, then I shot her face off.

• Like 1

:D

The best part was when we chased her to the Ammunation, I rammed her car just as she was getting out, making her fall down. I backed away a bit to see if Summ could get a few licks in, she ducked inside the store. So naturally I drove into the shop but backed out a bit when gunshots started ringing.

Dove out of the car and took shelter round a corner to see what was gonna happen next. That's when I saw the doors of the ammunation repeatedly slamming into the front of the car I'd just abandoned there, blocking the doors entirely and making sure she was trapped in there.

Until Summ moved it and shot her to death :shifty:

Hnngh. I want to play this with you guys. I've finished the story on PS3, but it's down by the TV and the WiFi reception is shit because it's so far away from our router, and I can't put it in my room because it's my brother's and he's thinking the same thing. And so now I'm thinking of buying an XBox 360 basically for playing this online if I'm honest, but also to get more use out of the XBox Live account I had to make to play Arkham Asylum and potentially play other games.

But I'm horribly indecisive. So make my mind up for me, do I spend $300 on an XBox and GTA V?

Don't mind either way as long as you're there!

Saw you online yestreday but couldn't get into your game. Cloudy has the right idea by setting up crew only games

• Like 1