The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

The most intense feeling I've had so far was Ollie barreling down on me on a train track, me shooting him and dodging out of the way at the very last second.

Oh.. and finally figuring out how to start up races/missions/deathmatches myself ONLY between the people I want to be in them... awesome.

There's something strangely satisfying about riding through the streets of Los Santos on a motorbike with a female Hamster on the back firing a machine gun at passing motorists.

Then we busted up a drug deal and took 1k each. It went pretty badly and Hamster died perfectly well with no problems.

Anyone playing this afternoon? I've got 3 hours free before the Cowboys games, and then I imagine I'll only watch that for 30 minutes, should be plenty of time for Manning to destroy them.

• Like 1

There is something therapeutic about shooting Ellis in the back as he cowers in a corner.

Takes a real big man to chase a guy up to the roof and shoot him in the back when all he's holding is a baseball bat.

Anyone playing this afternoon? I've got 3 hours free before the Cowboys games, and then I imagine I'll only watch that for 30 minutes, should be plenty of time for Manning to destroy them.

Just pop a message on here when you wanna start up. I'm just cleaning and lounging about the house today.

Social Club's just glitchy. Mine wasn't showing up on there the other day either, checked again a few hours later and it was back.

Social Club's just glitchy. Mine wasn't showing up on there the other day either, checked again a few hours later and it was back.

Man I hope the pictures in thw cars having sex saved!

And what I've learned from this thread:

Ps3 Hitmen faction: lets go get more money

360 Hitmen faction: lets kill each other