The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Anyone attempt to get more people into the Barracks military vehicle? Looks like it could carry two in the front and six in the back. Like LL after two margaritas.

Edit: Just realized that I'll have enough after the first stimulus payout to get the $400k apartment. The second stimulus will go towards all the things.

Finally got my EWB-specific outfit, for when I'm mugging about with you lot. When the classier bastards join in, I've finally nabbed a suit. Totally unlike real life :shifty:

• Like 1

I think you only automatically get a parachute after you hit a certain rank (rank 4, I think?). To share the money you just press and hold the back button > go to "Cash" > "share cash from last job"

I don't know how to share. And I'm not being cute. I tried to give you money but had no idea how.

And I thought you automatically got a parachute when you entered a helicopter. :shifty:

Still somewhat new to this...

Ah, no prob.

Hold the back button to bring up a menu. From there, Inventory > Cash > Give Cash from Last Job. You can then split it how you like.

As for the parachute, you do unlock it at a certain level, but you have to buy it from AmmuNation. One-shot item, as far as I know.

I'm playing on 360, just started my character over last night & I'm looking for a crew. Is there an EWB squad or is everyone just kind of doing their own thing? Either way, my GamerTag is Ljpunk. Original, I know. <_<

Edited by Lj.

NEMTIH EHT NIOJ

Sounding like a broken record having posted it about 3 times in the other thread but for the sake of clarity (feel free to edit this into the OP and probably make the link an actual link!):

1) Sign up/log into the Rockstar Social Club website

2) Visit the EWB Hitmen crew page

3) Request an invite to the crew

4) I will, at some point, manage the invitations and send you one

5) Go back to the site and accept the invite. I've never had to do this so I assume it'll just come up in your notifications in the top right.

First post in the thread :P

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51716/new-gta-online-title-update-105.html

The newest automatic title update for GTA Online is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As mentioned previously, this update addresses some residual issues where occasionally people's vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure - as well as the other fixes mentioned below:

Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage

Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems

Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online