EWR 2013 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Anything under 230, I think.

It depends. When WCW was around, I think the cutoff was 220lbs. WWE's light heavyweight title was, I think, 230lbs

It depends. When WCW was around, I think the cutoff was 220lbs. WWE's light heavyweight title was, I think, 230lbs

The old junior heavyweight division (something the WWF and NWA had into the 80's) was technically up to 235.

The WCW Cruiserweight title was 225 (I think the WWF Light Heavyweight title had the same cut-off.)

If you go by New Japan, the cut off for their Junior Heavyweight title is 100K (about 220 which was also the limit when Lance Storm renamed the WCW Cruiserweight title to the 100 Kilos and Under title.)

I think 230 is fine because some guys can "drop" weight to jump from division to division (Matt Hardy, Disco Inferno, ect.)

Edited by mkpunk

Well I'm asking it because there are some odd guys in the game like Ted Dibiase(235), Hade Vansen(229), Psycho Mike Rollins(224) and Derrick Bateman(220) just for example who simply could be changed to heavyweights?

edit: Cagematch.net lists Curtis Axel 235 lbs the same like Ted Dibiase but in EWR Axel is heavyweight while Dibiase is lightweight. :rolleyes:

Edited by s-p

Hopefully, this will clear up the Lightweight/Heavyweight cutoff debate:

Anyone under 220 pounds = Lightweight

Anyone over 230 pounds = Heavyweight

Anyone between 220 and 230 can be classified as either.

Let me explain the reasoning here:

If site A has, for Example, Curtis Axel at 219, while site B has him at 225, there could be a back and forth where I'm changing him from a lightweight to a heavyweight and back based on what a site says he weighs on a given day. People's weights fluctuate, so the 220-230 is sort of a "buffer" that way, if they fall in that area, we're not having a constant debate about those workers that are right on the line.

Unless I'm mistaken, the only difference in EWR, besides a couple gimmicks, is that heavyweights can't wrestle for titles classified as "lightweight" titles.

Having this buffer also allows a switch if circumstances call for it, such as Axel taking on a gimmick that requires him to be a heavyweight in the game, or if he wins a lightweight title (WWE would have to bring one back first, but hopefully, everyone understands what I'm saying).

-Bill

Another great update, thanks Bill! :)

Give Trent Barreta, Brian Kendrick and The Young Bucks touring commitments with NJPW.

I am not sure if those are full-time gaijin for New Japan. Barreta and Kendrick were a part of Best of the Super Juniors but not used since and now are back for the tag league. As for the Young Bucks, they are now in for that tournament for the first time.

I typically say once they do more consistent tours they should be touring with a Japanese promotion just because some are for tournaments or are tryouts like Lion Kid in Dragon Gate in 2010; AR Fox, Scott Reed Johnny Gargano in Dragon Gate in 2012; and now Mike Sydal and Flamita in Dragon Gate this year. I wouldn't add them until at least two tours.

• Like 1

Funnily enough, I was watching some old WCW Nitros from 1997, and they said the Cruiserweight limit was 230 pounds. I know for a fact later on it was 225 pounds (and in WWF the Light Heavyweight division was 225... remember Christian trying to lose weight by wearing the chicken suit?). Then when Lance Storm won the WCW Cruiserweight Title, he made it the "100 kilos and under title", which is 220 pounds. So yeah... it's fluctuated.

I believe in Japan the limit is 230 pounds, though, and that's the one I generally use when making suggestions or doing scenarios or what have you.

Luther Ward/Omen should be a heavyweight(242lbs).

Tick menacing for Hade Vansen and Mike Rollins.

And I have a question about weights - what is the limit for cruiserweights? 220 lbs(100 kg) or 225?

Hade Vansen is menacing? When did that happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGlvsG8ab0w

He is as menacing as The Ascension guys(Cameron, Victor and O'Brien) are or like Low Ki is menacing. :rolleyes:

Luther Ward/Omen should be a heavyweight(242lbs).

Tick menacing for Hade Vansen and Mike Rollins.

And I have a question about weights - what is the limit for cruiserweights? 220 lbs(100 kg) or 225?

Hade Vansen is menacing? When did that happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGlvsG8ab0w

He is as menacing as The Ascension guys(Cameron, Victor and O'Brien) are or like Low Ki is menacing. :rolleyes:

Ehh, I'd disagree with Vansen being menacing. I'd also argue against Victor and Low Ki being menacing too. So, if Bill wants to make him menacing, that's fine, but I don't think he is.

Make Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar's Overness the same preferably at 97 each.

Raise Daniel Bryan's Overness to 96

Lower Dolph Ziggler's Overness to 87-88, idk why it's 92.

Raise Rob Van Dam's Overness to 88

Raise Cody Rhodes' Overness to 85

Lower Kofi Kingston's Overness to 81

Lower Mark Henry's Overness to 89-90

Lower Rey Mysterio's Overness to 86

Raise R-Truth's Overness to 81-82

Raise The Miz's Overness to 86-87

Raise AJ Lee's Overness to 82-83

Raise Antonio Cesaro's Overness to 85

Raise Bray Wyatt's Overness to 80ish

Make Brie Bella have 1 or 2 higher overness than Nikki.

Raise Curtis Axel's Overness to 78

Raise Damien Sandow's Overness to 84

Lower Jack Swagger's Overness to 83

Raise Diego and Fernando's Overness to late 60's

Raise Erick Rowan and Luke Harper's Overness to 63-65ish

Lower Chris Sabin's Overness to 75

Raise Dixie Carter's Overness to early 70's

Raise Christy Hemme's Overness to 65ish

Lower Gunner's Overness to 66-67

Lower James Storm's Overness to 84

Raise Gail Kim''s Overness to 68-69

Lower Joseph Park's Overness to 76

Lower Eric Young's Overness to 74

Raise Kazarian's Overness to 79-80

Raise Le'D Tapa's Overness to late 40's

Raise Manik's Overness to 65

Raise Miss Tessmacher's Overness to 64

Lower Rob Terry's Overness to 64

Lower Samoa Joe's Overness to 85-84

Lower Edge's Overness to 95

Raise Batista's Overness to 91

I starteed a game as IWC last night and noticed that Facade is not listed as the Super Indy Champion, but Tony Nese is, and the IWC Tag Titles are Vacant, when they are actually held by Colin Delaney and Keith Haught (of which Haught is not listed as an IWC wrestler also)

I starteed a game as IWC last night and noticed that Facade is not listed as the Super Indy Champion, but Tony Nese is, and the IWC Tag Titles are Vacant, when they are actually held by Colin Delaney and Keith Haught (of which Haught is not listed as an IWC wrestler also)

Keith Haught isn't in the game. We either needs stats or perhaps he is in the game and we don't know it (is an alter ego or something.)

According to cagematch, he also goes by Jester, who is in the game. He wrestles as both names it appears in different federations. The other fed he has wrestled as Jester lately is Black Diamond Wrestling. I say if he is a champ in IWC, then add him there and change his name to Keith Haught and Jester as an alter ego. I would also add Dark Dragon as an alter ego as well.

EDIT: This may not be the same person. Haught according to cagematch is American and Jester in the game is listed as British. The pictures look fairly similar though.

Another edit: sorry. It's not the same person, Haught is NOT in the game. Jester in the game is Jack Jester (as his alter ego says). I would change his name to Jack Jester as that is what he has wrestled as lately. Jester and Lee Thomas are alter egos. His weight is 229 according to cagematch, and in the game he is listed as a lightweight. Not sure if that needs to be changed.

Okay. Done editing.

Edited by jupiterhill

- Add a friendship between CJ Otis and Carter Gray. Lower CJ's overness to 10. Uncheck SS Look.
- Change Dan Freitas' finishers to Electric Chair Combo(Impact) and Flying Bodypress(Top Rope Standing). Check trainer. Lower wages to 5000 and overness to 8.
- Change Dan Lawrence's finisher to Party Time's Over. Change primary to secondary. Raise wages to 11000 and over to 19. Raise charisma to 58 and speed to 62.
- Lower Dan The Man's over to 6 and wages to 3000.
- Danny Garnell is a heavyweight(231 lbs). Raise wages to 8000. Newer pic: http://www.1wrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/garnell.bmp Check SS Look? Raise stiffness to 35.
- Lower David Mercury's wages to 6000.
- No info on Dirtbike Kid, but he's got a pic in-game so he exists. If you keep him in the game, I'd say lower the overness and wages drastically.
- Eddie Osbourne is a lightweight(211 lbs). Change finishers to Final Impact(Impact) and Fujiwara Armbar(Submission). Raise wages to 8000. Check high spots, newer pic: http://wccw.bigmikewatters.com/roster/osbourne_roster.jpg
- Newer pic of El Sombra: http://i40.tinypic.com/2iutie9.jpg
- ES Easton should be a lightweight(205 lbs). Lower wages to 5000.
- Raise EZ Ryder's brawl to 53.
- Change Gavin Reid's name to his name he uses back in the UK, Stevie Starr. Check SS Look. Lower wages to 10000.
- Raise Gino Martino's wages to 10000 and overness to 30. He's been in Chaotic Wrestling since 2011 and he's a top player for the promotion. Raise brawl to 75.
- No info on Golden Boy and no pic for him in-game either. Same thing applies for him, if you keep him, lower his wages and overness drastically.
- Raise Hombre Sin Miedo's wages to 11000 and over to 16.
- Change Jacob Ashworth's finisher to "Ashes to Ashes"(Impact). Raise wages to 9000 and over to 19. Lower speed to 21 and raise tech to 47.
- Raise Jason Hades' age to 27. Raise wages to 8000. Raise over to 15. Raise charisma to 50.
- Change Jeff King's finishers to Crossbody(Top Rope Standing) and Sleeperhold(Submission). Raise age to 30.
- Lower Jim Nastic's wages to 6000.
- Again no info on John Deaton.

- Add a friendship between CJ Otis and Carter Gray. Lower CJ's overness to 10. Uncheck SS Look.

Damn...becoming friends with Carter really affected CJ that much?

• Like 7