EWR 2013 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Does it improve the game in the slightest to fill it with workers who, by your own admission, you don't actually know anything about other than what it says about them on one website?

Would it not be better to have a game full of workers who are verifiably correct as far as possible, rather than a bunch of names with random stats associated with them?

Case in point - Black Buffalo. When someone disagrees with your point, and cites sources and evidence, that's not just saying "you're wrong about Black Buffalo", it's calling into question the accuracy of every other stat you've suggested, as you've shown that you're only concerned with what's given to you on cagematch, regardless of accuracy.

• Like 7

According to Cagematch, Darren Young is 29: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=2040&name=Fred+Sampson

According to Wikipedia, Darren Young is 33: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Young

Everybody knows you can't trust Wikipedia, because anyone can edit it. So lower his age to 29.

But you can trust Cagematch (which cites no sources at all) because...?

Oh, I just think it's healthy to compare fusionFX this month...

Look back at last month's update. You'll see all the suggestions I made, I went by cagematch and cagematch only.

to fusionFX last month...

As for Sara, yeah I'm making these changes after watching videos.

The rabbit hole deepens!

The more sites you can use as a resoure the better things are, if you are only using one [insert South Park ski instructor meme here].

All these sites have their flaws, the best way to sort it out is to get as many sources matching as possible.

I'd also like to suggest you guys also take a look at WrestlingData.com, it's a fully English version of Cagematch that is more easier to suggest changes to if you find them (with sources). Like Cagematch it has its flaws but its another source to compare against.

• Like 1

Back to the whole conflict yesterday between myself and snakesonaplane. I have the full right to make suggestions in this, or any other topic for that matter, as does everybody else. Who cares if they're right or not, their suggestions for gods sake. If they're not right, simply make changes to my suggestions yourself. Don't tell me to not make suggestions, as this is a discussion forum for EWR/TEW. I don't play TEW therefore, I only associate myself and the changes for EWR. This part right here said by snakesonaplane: "My suggestion would be, If you don't genuinely follow a worker, area, or promotion you shouldn't make suggestions about them. " is the comment I'm talking about.

Now everybody have a nice day.

Edited by fusionFX!

Back to the whole conflict yesterday between myself and snakesonaplane. I have the full right to make suggestions in this, or any other topic for that matter, as does everybody else. Who cares if they're right or not, their suggestions for gods sake. If they're not right, simply make changes to my suggestions yourself. Don't tell me to not make suggestions, as this is a discussion forum for EWR/TEW. I don't play TEW therefore, I only associate myself and the changes for EWR. This part right here said by snakesonaplane: "My suggestion would be, If you don't genuinely follow a worker, area, or promotion you shouldn't make suggestions about them. " is the comment I'm talking about.

Now everybody have a nice day.

Dude, shut the fuck up. Kirkland, the only person who ever supports you, is even telling you that you're wrong on this one. No amount of bitching is going get anyone to take your side or think you're correct. You're coming off like a lunatic at best, and a petulant child who can't handle friendly, non-threatening criticism at worst.

Also your point that they are just suggestions and no one has to take them seriously is rendered moot by how zealously you've been defending these suggestions when someone disagrees with them. Telling Srar to get the fuck out of here because she questioned your methods, for example.

• Like 1

Who cares if they're right or not, their suggestions for gods sake. If they're not right, simply make changes to my suggestions yourself.

I would like to suggest that fusion return to school to learn the proper way distinction between "their" and "they're".

"They're": They are suggestions.

"Their": Suggestions from other people.

For bonus points: "There". There suggestions. While wrong, it does lack a certain caveman charm. "There! Suggestions!" More of a pirate type tone!

• Like 1

Lower Hulk Hogan's overness to 4.

Raise Linda McMahons brawling to 96

Make Yokozuna an active worker and tick Diva

Just some ideas guys, who cares if they're right or not?

I think Linda's more of a 93 brawl. Just a suggestion.

• Like 3

The suggestions I'm making are just that, suggestions. They are up for discussion. Simple as that. More suggestions will be made, don't you worry.

Thing is: they are not just suggestions. Bill uses those suggestions. The more precise the suggestions are, the better. Bill doesn't have to waste time researching or triple checking information. Want to make suggestions? Awesome, that's what this topic is about. Just try to give the best information, with more than one source, for example. When you make one-sourced suggestions about unknown wrestlers, there's a big room for mistakes. We just don't want to waste Bill's time with this kind of correction.

• Like 2

The suggestions I'm making are just that, suggestions. They are up for discussion. Simple as that. More suggestions will be made, don't you worry.

Except for how you flip the fuck out whenever anyone tries to discuss them.

And also the fact that it would be easier to ignore every one of your suggestions than even try to find out if they're accurate because you've made no attempt to verify the information yourself.

• Like 8

And by "discussion" you mean you'll freak the fuck out whenever anyone dares question you because you're an insecure little shit who can't handle criticism?

Woohoo, glad more of that is on the way.

• Like 2

Indeed. Prior to being called out on an error you were staunchly defending your research and presumably Bill accepted them as accurate since no one had the knowledge of insanely obscure indie wrestlers to correct them. Since it now turns out they aren't as accurate as you claimed why should he use them? 'They're just suggestions' is hardly justification.