EWR 2013 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Workers I can't find ANY kind of info on get lowered wages and overness. Workers who are not getting booked now in 2013 at all get lowered wages and overness. Workers who are continuously booked week in and week out get overness and wages boosted. Workers who hasn't been booked since 2008 or earlier get lowered overness and wages and workers who hasn't been booked between 2009 and 2012 get slightly more overness and wages than those last booked in 2008. You can go on cagematch and wrestlingdata to get the list of those workers still getting booked and not getting booked..Anymore questions?

Kinda bored by this. My suggestion is fusion drops it and stops having a biweekly meltdown unless he wants to take a few days off.

Yes sir!

Edited by fusionFX!

In all seriousness, why do you think your suggestions ought to be used? You freely admit to their total lack of accuracy, and you've brushed off criticism as to whether or not they add anything to the game either. I mean, Bill can include them if he really wants to, it's his mod, but as I've previously pointed out, in the time it's taken you to compile these insane lists you could just as easily have made your own mod. But you just really, really want to be heard, huh.

• Like 1

Can you guys take your argument elsewhere, it's just causing more post Bill's going to have to wade through for no real reason other than you guys love to make arguments out of trival matters. So what if fusion's suggestions are not 100% accurate, this is a database where stats are based on opinions. fusion's suggestions are a lot more helpful than those people who post saying someone stats need to be dropped by 1. The fact the guy has been trying to make changes to workers who probably havent been touched since they were added is a good thing, it changes things up and improves things also if he finds somebody who there is no info on then thats another worker that can be removed.

• Like 1

it's just causing more post Bill's going to have to wade through for no real reason other than you guys love to make arguments out of trival matters.

Thing is: they are not just suggestions. Bill uses those suggestions. The more precise the suggestions are, the better. Bill doesn't have to waste time researching or triple checking information. Want to make suggestions? Awesome, that's what this topic is about. Just try to give the best information, with more than one source, for example. When you make one-sourced suggestions about unknown wrestlers, there's a big room for mistakes. We just don't want to waste Bill's time with this kind of correction.

It's wasting Bill's time that somebody is screwing up the data.

• Like 1

Well pardon me but when reports are submitted that this guy is being a dickhead for no reason and it happens over and over I kind of think it's not a trivial matter. It doesn't matter if they're accurate, it matters that he's acting like a twat.

• Like 6

Can you guys take your argument elsewhere, it's just causing more post Bill's going to have to wade through for no real reason other than you guys love to make arguments out of trival matters. So what if fusion's suggestions are not 100% accurate, this is a database where stats are based on opinions. fusion's suggestions are a lot more helpful than those people who post saying someone stats need to be dropped by 1. The fact the guy has been trying to make changes to workers who probably havent been touched since they were added is a good thing, it changes things up and improves things also if he finds somebody who there is no info on then thats another worker that can be removed.

All that right there bolded..

The mods are in here for a reason. If you wanted to drop it, you could. You've already earned the ire of one mod, and I'm pretty sure at this point Kaney's patience is waning thing. Just do yourself a big favor and stop, take the evening off. You aren't doing yourself any favors, and you aren't winning any moral battles here.

• Like 1

And yet the argument continues after TheWho87 has a great point. And how am I screwing up the data?

Inaccurate information.

Hasn't stopped people before. I mean there has been some errors (in particular with Mexican guys who disappear as one name only to return under another six or so months later under a new one with a new mask and there is not much way to tell who's who.)

As for the whole Cagematch data issue, it is hard to determine what's right or not. Much like wikipedia where I can say Miz held the WWE champion for over two years just because I can. It is a gamble sometimes as their finishers are off but generally it is fine.

With Black Buffalo, I would make his secondary the Buffalo Driver which is a tiger driver.

Speaking of name changes:

Shaun Rickers wrestled on NXT's tappings last night as Slate Randle. I would suggest rennaming him to that.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

And yet the argument continues after TheWho87 has a great point. And how am I screwing up the data?

Inaccurate information.

As for the whole Cagematch data issue, it is hard to determine what's right or not. Much like wikipedia where I can say Miz held the WWE champion for over two years just because I can. It is a gamble sometimes as their finishers are off but generally it is fine.

With Black Buffalo, I would make his secondary the Buffalo Driver which is a tiger driver.

Speaking of name changes:

Shaun Rickers wrestled on NXT's tappings last night as Slate Randle. I would suggest rennaming him to that.

The point isn't the relative merits of Cagematch vs Wikipedia, the point is that if you're submitting updates of people you've never seen or heard of based on a proven inaccurate website it might be worth looking on more than one to corroborate your info. Otherwise we might as well just play EWR - Cagematch Edition.

Oh, and because I'm sick of him, change Black Buffalos finisher to the Buffalo Stance. No money man can win his lo-ove.

Sorry to beat a dead Buffalo, but in response to the suggestion of making his secondary finisher the Buffalo Driver... I've looked through two years of Osaka Pro results (his home base), and he hasn't won a match with that move within that time frame; only a Lariat or his Backdrop Suplex like I mentioned. Okay imma run away now.

• Like 7

Sorry to beat a dead Buffalo, but in response to the suggestion of making his secondary finisher the Buffalo Driver... I've looked through two years of Osaka Pro results (his home base), and he hasn't won a match with that move within that time frame; only a Lariat or his Backdrop Suplex like I mentioned. Okay imma run away now.

No! Stay!

• Like 2