EWR 2013 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Wonderful, whilst their huddling and selecting their plays, I'll be taking their backs and locking in chokes...

• Like 1

Wonderful, whilst their huddling and selecting their plays, I'll be taking their backs and locking in chokes...

Many did amateur wrestling to help with timing for being a linesman for football. My dad did it in high school, so did Brock Lesnar.

• Like 1

- No info on Dirtbike Kid, but he's got a pic in-game so he exists. If you keep him in the game, I'd say lower the overness and wages drastically.

Dirtbike Kid hasn't wrestled at all in the better part of ten years, as far as I know. Last I heard, he was working as a stuntman.

He's best known for his "match" with Great Sasuke at the masked league in M-Pro, where Sasuke shot on him viciously for removing his mask. Searching for "Dirtbike Kid wrestler" on Google or Youtube will give yo u that as the first result.

Aside from that, he was reasonably big on the UK circuit in the mid-90s, and popped up in ECW and a couple of US indies in '96 as "Shark Attack Kid". But, yeah, I don't think he's wrestled since around 2003 or so.

That's obviously a different Dirtbike Kid though. The Dirtbike Kid in the game is American, not British.

It's far more likely that his nationality is set wrong in the game than that there are two wrestlers called the Dirtbike Kid, especially when the photo for the one in the game is the British guy.

Playing American Football should not qualify a worker for "shooting ability". The "shooting ability" stat pretty much only means that Pride are likely to pick them up on a touring contract. I can't really see Kofi or Bo Dallas signing with an MMA company any time soon.

I'd imagine Richie Steamboat has it checked because he had a background in amateur wrestling, not football.

• Like 6

- No info on Dirtbike Kid, but he's got a pic in-game so he exists. If you keep him in the game, I'd say lower the overness and wages drastically.

Dirtbike Kid hasn't wrestled at all in the better part of ten years, as far as I know. Last I heard, he was working as a stuntman.

He's best known for his "match" with Great Sasuke at the masked league in M-Pro, where Sasuke shot on him viciously for removing his mask. Searching for "Dirtbike Kid wrestler" on Google or Youtube will give yo u that as the first result.

Aside from that, he was reasonably big on the UK circuit in the mid-90s, and popped up in ECW and a couple of US indies in '96 as "Shark Attack Kid". But, yeah, I don't think he's wrestled since around 2003 or so.

That's obviously a different Dirtbike Kid though. The Dirtbike Kid in the game is American, not British.

It's far more likely that his nationality is set wrong in the game than that there are two wrestlers called the Dirtbike Kid, especially when the photo for the one in the game is the British guy.

Playing American Football should not qualify a worker for "shooting ability". The "shooting ability" stat pretty much only means that Pride are likely to pick them up on a touring contract. I can't really see Kofi or Bo Dallas signing with an MMA company any time soon.

I'd imagine Richie Steamboat has it checked because he had a background in amateur wrestling, not football.

As I said, it is possible to be dual-sport in football and in amateur wrestling in high school. I knew several friends that did that, one even hated pro-wrestling. IMO, if they don't have an amateur background like Brock who was dual sport, it shouldn't be. I think Baron Corbin (the man who started this debate about football players in the game getting shooting ticked) was an amateur wrestler during the football off-season. As for Bo Dallas, Bray Wyatt and Kofi Kingston, not so sure.

I am not sure when the next release will be, but if it is after November 3rd, I got an AAA spoilers on their card for the 3rd.

Juvi's heel turn was to set up a new stable with Eterno and Steve Pain (I gave his stats either last month or earlier this month) as

Anarquia. While they wont debut in AAA until November 3rd, Juvi has promoted this new group on social media.

Edited by mkpunk

Some mini 2CW updates:

Matt Milan and Pete D. Order are managed by Bin Hamin and both heels and have the gimmick of Anti-USA
Dick Justice is a babyface with a Pro-USA gimmick
Jimmy Olsen hasn't been in 2CW in almost over a year

Steve Kruz has been retired since February

The Briscoes haven't worked for them since last year

Johnny Gargano wrestles for them now

If you give someone the shooting ability because they played American football, you either don't know what shooting means or what American football is.

Would you give an 80 pound punter the shooting trait just because he was on the team? What silly logic.

I played college football, and now I coach football on a competitive level. There is no way, playing football should cause the ticking of shooting ability in game.

• Like 2

Shawn has a record of 15 and 5. Matt has a record of 6 and 3, so therefore I don't see the argument you bring to the table.

What's Kofi Kingston's MMA record?