EWR 2013 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

And yet the argument continues after TheWho87 has a great point. And how am I screwing up the data?

Inaccurate information.

As for the whole Cagematch data issue, it is hard to determine what's right or not. Much like wikipedia where I can say Miz held the WWE champion for over two years just because I can. It is a gamble sometimes as their finishers are off but generally it is fine.

With Black Buffalo, I would make his secondary the Buffalo Driver which is a tiger driver.

Speaking of name changes:

Shaun Rickers wrestled on NXT's tappings last night as Slate Randle. I would suggest rennaming him to that.

The point isn't the relative merits of Cagematch vs Wikipedia, the point is that if you're submitting updates of people you've never seen or heard of based on a proven inaccurate website it might be worth looking on more than one to corroborate your info. Otherwise we might as well just play EWR - Cagematch Edition.

Oh, and because I'm sick of him, change Black Buffalos finisher to the Buffalo Stance. No money man can win his lo-ove.

Besides the Black Buffalo issue, I feel Fusion is fine with his suggestions. I mean most of those people (besides Poder Mexica) have not been heard of in a good amount of time. Hell before I heard about the new name for him, I didn't even realize he was in the game. I mean when it comes to updates for lucha, DG guys and even Osaka guys, I go by results and profiles on iheartDG, luchablog, luchawiki, and Osaka Hurricane. Those are accurate as can be.

Sorry to beat a dead Buffalo, but in response to the suggestion of making his secondary finisher the Buffalo Driver... I've looked through two years of Osaka Pro results (his home base), and he hasn't won a match with that move within that time frame; only a Lariat or his Backdrop Suplex like I mentioned. Okay imma run away now.

Fair enough, I was looking at Osaka Hurricane and it listed a Backdrop but not a Backdrop suplex. That is where I got the Buffalo Driver from. (Not sure if it was a whole remove the suplex deal but I hear backdrop and think back body drop (I think only jobbers use that as a finisher.) http://www.osakahurricane.com/roster/seikigun/buffalo

In more Osaka news, add Spider J as an alter ego for Ultimate Spider Jr. He used that name as a heel.

My favorite part is how he says "more are on the way, DON'T YOU WORRY"

Like all these people who are simultaneously telling him off would be emotionally destroyed if he were to suddenly take the hint and vanish.

Everybody else said it perfectly: They ARE just suggestions... but when those suggestions are WRONG based on lack of research or ignorance of worker types, etc., they're useless, and if they end up getting implemented and fucking with other people's games, it stops being an innocent "difference of opinion".

• Like 1

Like all these people who are simultaneously telling him off would be emotionally destroyed if he were to suddenly take the hint and vanish.

Everybody else said it perfectly: They ARE just suggestions... but when those suggestions are WRONG based on lack of research or ignorance of worker types, etc., they're useless, and if they end up getting implemented and fucking with other people's games, it stops being an innocent "difference of opinion".

I am going to tell you like I've told everybody else. They are suggestions, which are up for fucking discussion, if you don't like the SUGGESTIONS, simply make your fucking own. It's that fucking simple.

I am going to tell you like I've told everybody else. They are suggestions, which are up for fucking discussion, if you don't like the SUGGESTIONS, simply make your fucking own. It's that fucking simple.

:o I think he's serious!

:o I think he's serious!

I know! So many swears!

"Simple" would be telling you something once and having you understand it.

Add Ted DiBiase (Jr.) and Rhett Titus to the FWE roster, both as heels - both worked tonight's Open Weight Grand Prix, and DiBiase will also work HOH3 next month.

Add Karen Jarrett to FWE as a face Authority Figure.

Switch Petey Williams' TNA contract to Open and add him to FWE as a heel. As of next month he'll have worked five consecutive FWE/HOH shows.

Edited by Dan B.

Thanks Bill.

Just a few notes.

I would rename Archiebald Peck to R.D. Evans, Soldier Ant to Drew Gulak and Fire Ant to Orange Cassidy as CHIKARA is gone and they currently use these names on the independents. If CHIKARA ever returns, by all means I would say rename them back.

I would also rename the Evans and Marshall team to Marshall Law.

Also isn't Outlaw Inc. managed by Prince Nana? I thought that Nana brought in Kingston and Homicide but I am not so sure as I haven't followed ROH too well the last while.

I've know about Gulak and Cassidy for a while, but do you have any idea if Green Ant works elsewhere? I love all three guys as workers and want to see more of him.

Soldier Ant wrestled in the UK this month, and Fire Ant continues to work under that name in several of the Wrestling Is promotions.

To the best of my knowledge, Green Ant only works as Green Ant.

Thanks Bill.

Just a few notes.

I would rename Archiebald Peck to R.D. Evans, Soldier Ant to Drew Gulak and Fire Ant to Orange Cassidy as CHIKARA is gone and they currently use these names on the independents. If CHIKARA ever returns, by all means I would say rename them back.

I would also rename the Evans and Marshall team to Marshall Law.

Also isn't Outlaw Inc. managed by Prince Nana? I thought that Nana brought in Kingston and Homicide but I am not so sure as I haven't followed ROH too well the last while.

I've know about Gulak and Cassidy for a while, but do you have any idea if Green Ant works elsewhere? I love all three guys as workers and want to see more of him.

Green Ant wrestled as Green Ant for EVOLVE during the style battle 13.

I know The Ants have wrestled for DGUSA but I think besides CHIKARA they have stuck to their non-CHIKARA names now.

Even if they're "just discussions" - everybody thinks you're an idiot, nobody cares about your input, most people thinks your suggestions are shit, and pretty much hate even seeing you post.... so why bother? Update your own game the way you want it and just call it a day. Nobody wants your input, much less the arguments that come from it. Take a hint.

Even if they're "just discussions" - everybody thinks you're an idiot, nobody cares about your input, most people thinks your suggestions are shit, and pretty much hate even seeing you post.... so why bother? Update your own game the way you want it and just call it a day. Nobody wants your input, much less the arguments that come from it. Take a hint.

And you are just fanning the flames of the argument, I for one don't see his postings as "shit" in fact I have updated many parts of my own database based upon some of the suggestions that have been made. Everybody comes in here and disagrees over minor points from his posts and then a massive argument starts up. I have already stated before he posts changes for many workers some of whom have not been touced since their inclusion. Any changes to them is a lot more useful than the comments saying a worker needs their stats increased/decreased by 1.

Can we just get over this and actually have something constructive to say about the suggestions with a logical reasoning other than "your posts are shit, stop posting". And apoligies for contining to post on this pathetic argument.

• Like 1

Woah there!