The PS4 thread

9 to 5

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Fly the W! said:

Anyone know when games like Spider-Man and the new game from the Heavy Rain people are coming out? I can't find anything and I was thinking about selling the PS4 and maybe getting one again later but if those games are sooner rather than later I may not

Detroit: Become Human has no announced release date, sadly :(

• 3 months later...

I preordered it so I plan on smashing it tonight when I get home from work. 

Still got Final Fantasy to finish and Doom to start but I really wanted to get this. 

Yeah, it's been preloaded on the PS4 since yesterday and I've just been watching the countdown for midnight tonight. The hype is real.

I've also booked tomorrow off work because I've worked the last 30 days in a row and this couldn't have come out on a better day.

Only just getting started on Horizon now, but I love the world that's been created and the lore. The game is stunning, as well.

EDIT: Being detected by striders/watchers is both the most exhilarating and most frightening experience I've had in a videogame in a long while.

Edited by Tyrone