The PS4 thread

9 to 5

4 hours ago, Benji said:

Rainbow Six Siege patch notes for the update that goes live today @9 to 5 @Jericode @Stevie B @Cymbols @Just Joe and I feel like I am missing someone and I feel awful for it >_> Some really cool stuff in there - your Glaz gets a cool new claymore item Niner, Twitch gets a significant boost, Blackbeard has mercifully had a major nerf, Doc gets a big boost that helps both him and team mates, Thermite has lost his breaches in favour of claymores too, a lot of people have lost access to nitro cells meaning that shield operators are actually a significant element of play now (apparently "again"), Mute has reportedly had the biggest weapon buff out of all operators, there's now an attachment that makes long range shots hit harder but with more recoil (weirdly Glaz can't use it) many defenders now get "Impact Grenades" which sounds like they will be useful for those last seconds you need to keep someone out of the objective room, plus a whole host of other stuff.

Also, PS4 4.00 goes live today.

What do claymores do? I liked having breaches as thermite :( 

Also, no mods for Skyrim rules me out. Fucking spiders. 

Claymores are placed on the ground, ideally near doors or choke points, and blow up. Similar to Kapkan's door trap, but can be placed on the floor. Useful to protect your back whilst you're droning/preparing a long breach charge/sniping. Have to admit, I'm not sure Thermite needed them either, but he's still pretty strong.

He can still do normal ones, he just has to use his thermite charges to do so. Plus he can still breach with his gun like everyone else.

I like them to be honest, too many people roam, and claymores will cut down on that. It's basically a tactical nuke on Caveira sneaking about everywhere.

RE: DVD

Yes, you will need to download and install PS4’s day-one system software update 1.50, and then activate your Blu-ray Disc video capability with a one-time activation through the internet in order to play Blu-ray Disc films and DVD video content..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like some UK places are seeing (normal) PS4 + FIFA 17 for £150 at the moment. Shame @Baddar spent £200 on the one he's getting someone as a gift...

Still, considering FIFA is like 35/40£, you're getting a PS4 for like £110. Crazy. Maybe it's a time/stock limited thing?

8 hours ago, Velociraptor King Ellis said:

Seems like some UK places are seeing (normal) PS4 + FIFA 17 for £150 at the moment. Shame @Baddar spent £200 on the one he's getting someone as a gift...

Still, considering FIFA is like 35/40£, you're getting a PS4 for like £110. Crazy. Maybe it's a time/stock limited thing?

Sounds like a good time to join us Ellis.