Guys! Help me help Snowball!

probablyoliver

'Do you watch video game youtube videos?'

Yes.

'If so, what do you watch and why?'

Game Grumps - It's entertaining and I like Ego & Danny (And formerly Jon). I don't watch a lot of Steam Train though, I just don't find Ross all that interesting so they really need a game that pique's my interest to get my watching.

Two Best Friends Play - They are funny, have a ton of content and play newer stuff which Game Grumps don't seem too.

Continue?: They are funny and play older stuff and I enjoy the format.

GiantBomb: They can be funny but it's also a good way for me to get a look at new games and judge if I would buy them or not since they have Quick Looks of almost every new game.

'Have you ever made your own?'

Yes. It was hard since I couldn't find good recording stuff (I used Fraps) and it was difficult to work alone. I would love to do it again with someone else and if I had a better recording device so I could maybe record off a TV or something. It's probably easier to work when you have someone else to play off of as well.

'Would it sway your decision to buy are particular game?'

The Giant Bomb stuff is a factor in if I buy some games, but Grumps and Continue? do almost all retro stuff and TBFP is a lot of comedy so I'm not usually there to try and judge if I want a game.

• Like 1

'Do you watch video game youtube videos?'

Yes.

'If so, what do you watch and why?'

Mainly Achievement Hunter, both their Let's plays and the other series they do. Also Northernlion, and then occasionally Yogscast, GameGrumps and Necroscope.

'Have you ever made your own?'

I have not.

'Would it sway your decision to buy are particular game?'

I've never bought one, though I have rented several because of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, Snowball/wonderful lady friend here :)

Yep, I made an account on here to say thank you to everyone who helped me out with this feature. The answers were fantastic and it really helped me out. So thanks wonderful people of EWB :)

Dear O Come Ol-lie Faithful, totally just made an account on your forum. Let the games begin :)

• Like 1

Oh and Ollie has told us in graphic detail about the sort of games you two get up to behind closed doors.

Kerplunk, Boggle and when your feeling really adventurous, Mouse Trap.

• 1 month later...