Serious Parody PSN Game

Naitch

Has anyone seen any reviews or anything for it yet? I've seen a few YouTubers play it, but it's mostly people like newlegacyINC and Smacktalks, who seem like they were just starving for any kind of new wrestling game. Plus some of them are like 3 hour long gameplay videos that I don't feel like sitting through.

Just from watching the nL stream last night... the game's not bad, per se. It's a decent foundation, and the dev team had some pretty good ideas I'd love to see implemented in the WWE games, but calling it competition to said games is like saying any given lower-level indy is competition to the WWE.

But yeah, $25 is fucking ridiculous for how many limitations this game has.

Edited by tenaciousg
  • Like 1

I won a football bet tonight and, because I'm an idiot, I'm going to spend it on this piece of shit.

Save it and get a mic so you can talk to us on GTA.

I bought one on eBay for about £3.50 so I can speak and sound like I'm hurtling through a wind tunnel at the same time.

• Like 1

You can give it to me and I'll make a video of myself singing songs from Annie. I promise you'll enjoy it more.

As long as you sing them in what you envision Gregor's voice to be.

Payment up front.

P.S. Fire Emblem has voiceovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR3-AE0MsCc

You can give it to me and I'll make a video of myself singing songs from Annie. I promise you'll enjoy it more.

As long as you sing them in what you envision Gregor's voice to be.

Payment up front.

P.S. Fire Emblem has voiceovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR3-AE0MsCc

How much?

Has anyone seen any reviews or anything for it yet? I've seen a few YouTubers play it, but it's mostly people like newlegacyINC and Smacktalks, who seem like they were just starving for any kind of new wrestling game. Plus some of them are like 3 hour long gameplay videos that I don't feel like sitting through.

Do you want to sit through a half hour Giant Bomb one instead? That this game even made it that far is almost impressive.

• Like 1

Do you want to sit through a half hour Giant Bomb one instead? That this game even made it that far is almost impressive.

It gets good at 17:30.