Serious Parody PSN Game

Naitch

• 4 weeks later...

That's it guys. I'm making my own serious parodies of whatever franchises I feel like...

First, I need a name...

Humorless Satire!

With AFA Maddening Football!

See stars like Tim Grady! Unlock AFA legends like San Francisco's own Jim Idaho!

.....What I'm saying is I need several million dollars to waste :shifty:

• Like 1

That's it guys. I'm making my own serious parodies of whatever franchises I feel like...

First, I need a name...

Humorless Satire!

With AFA Maddening Football!

See stars like Tim Grady! Unlock AFA legends like San Francisco's own Jim Idaho!

.....What I'm saying is I need several million dollars to waste :shifty:

I'm in. Get Rich to fund the project and we're set.

Enter the 8-Man, 5 Star Tournament on Saturday the 25th of April, at the incredible SWA event in Motherwell, for your chance to win 2 tickets to WWE SummerSlam (all expenses paid) and a PlayStation 3 with a copy of 5 Star Wrestling!

saupload_joker_burning_money_in_tdk.jpg

• Like 1

I was just about to win the final by pinfall and my character glitched outside the ring but 20 feet in the air and I lost via countout.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Someone mentioned 5 Star Wrestling to me the other day and I thought they meant the game but he meant the actual UK indy thing. I thought it was just a weird coincidence.

As for Rey? It's a shame, I was looking forward to the 100% authentically original character Roy Mysterioso Snr.