Serious Parody PSN Game

Naitch

You can give it to me and I'll make a video of myself singing songs from Annie. I promise you'll enjoy it more.

Take this deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQDn0QiY3sw

GREGOR IS GIVING YOU ONE FOR FREE (GREGOR HAS NOT SHOWERED YET AFTER WORKOUT GREGOR LOOKS A MESS)

• Like 10

Cut your hair, hippie.

I really need to.

EDIT: hahahahahahahahahahaha, dude's Twitter.

MARCH 20: "Behold this positive review from the Examiner, a pay-by-click site that anyone can join!"

MARCH 21: "uhhhh... this guy at pwtorch gave us 7.5/10 AND HERE'S THAT EXAMINER REVIEW AGAIN WOW DAWG LOOK AT THAT"

• Like 1

I think when the first trailer for the game came out and people weren't BLOWN AWAY by it, they basically gave up on the game, since it had got this far they soldiered for as long as they needed to. By all accounts the game is buggy as hell so who knows if that's the case or if they just didn't bother to test it :/

• Like 2

So all the reviews that aren't from people who know them personally or who they bribed are coming out now?

• Like 1