Serious Parody PSN Game

Naitch

That was footage of a release build? Oh, dear. I can't say I'm disappointed because we all knew how this would end up, but it's still a shame that nobody seems either keen to, or capable of, making a decent non-WWE wrestling game nowadays.

Their test videos of the trying to do moves with low stamina and injured limbs I felt was a good start and was interested, but if thats the build they are releasing then it seems wasted, I have more intrest in the AAA Lucha game.

Also they have put a price for the game on their Facebook

5 Star Wrestling releases on Tuesday the 17th of March in the US for $24.99 and Wednesday the 18th of March in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of Europe for €24.99.

To put that in perspective thats the same price for WWE 2K14, and I know which I'd rather have/

Can we unban him?

• Like 5

Look at these "awesome" features they are hyping on Facebook.

The US price point is $24.99, the game features:

*More Moves-Per-Wrestler than any other wrestling game

*Finisher-to-Finisher reversals, (Ankle Lock to Crossface, Crossface to Uncle Slam, Uncle Slam to Crossface, etc)

*Heel/Face mechanics,

*A Strategic Damage System that lets you target your opponents legs to the point where they struggle to use lift up moves,

*Self Damage, like knocking yourself out from a diving headbutt in a Last Man Standing match

*A 40 hour challenge mode

*Different versions of finishing moves depending on your condition, for example an Ankle lock where he stands up for leverage, one where he kneels up and gives it everything but then struggles to get back to his feet after and one where he is angry so he grapevines the leg, etc

*Different versions of your finisher depending on your position, Mike Iceberg has the TITANIC SLAM from the front, back, apron, top rope and from Ragnabrök the Conquerors END IS NIGH finishing move

*A Platinum Trophy

*Alt costumes for every wrestler

*8 Match Types

*A ton of micro details like Clotheslines with Raging Andy Organ, where the opponent pops back to his feet

*Highly customisable Goal Orientated AI where Curtis will use different strategies against Gregg than he would with Ragnabròk. You can change everything from their mood to how fast they button bash and even how fast they think.

AND in my completely biased opinion it also has the best control scheme ever made in a wrestling game and a kick ass plan for DLC that I know people will love but I can't discuss that just yet.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

AND in my completely biased opinion it also has the best control scheme ever made in a wrestling game and a kick ass plan for DLC that I know people will love but I can't discuss that just yet.

red-flag.png

• Like 6

I can't imagine how one would counter a Crossface into an Angle Slam.

• Like 1