Serious Parody PSN Game

Naitch

- The games original title was Empty Arena Wrestling, the idea was the crowd was the easiest thing to remove to focus more on the actual mechanics

- The "joke" is that there are signs saying "rehearsal" meaning this is sort of like a performance centre to explain the lack of a crowd but there is crowd noise to recreate that experience, the idea is this is a start up promotion with a big bankroll and need to rehearse

"We could not figure out how to make a crowd that didn't look like every bag of butts in the world, but we did it on purpose guys."

• Like 1

The guys actual reason was more along the lines of "we had the choice of doing crowds or putting more effort into moves and since most crowds are the same generic guy copied multiple times we thought the effort was better focused working on moves"

Edited by TheWho87

150 moves per wrestler?! What wrestler does 150 moves?!

The Empty Arena stuff is my favourite delusional game developer spiel since MDickie's "respect for Islamic beliefs is just a silly stumbling block in my quest to create a video game about Islam".

• Like 2

150 moves per wrestler?! What wrestler does 150 moves?!

• Like 5

The Empty Arena stuff is my favourite delusional game developer spiel since MDickie's "respect for Islamic beliefs is just a silly stumbling block in my quest to create a video game about Islam".

"The Battle of Badr was supposed to be this gigantic war between Muslim forces and the Quraysh of Mecca, but instead I made it five dudes because making video games is hardit made Muhammad seem more righteous because I didn't like how he seemed to have few qualms about killing dudes."

• Like 1

Wait, was WCW's website WCWwrestling.com?! world championship wrestling wrestling dot com?!

Pretty sure it was just WCW.com. I think ECW was ECWWrestling.com though.

Oh, the ad at the beginning of the 1004 holds clip suggested it was.

It was WCWWrestling.com. It's likely that WCW.com was registered with someone else at the time. It makes more sense as a URL than anyone is prepared to give it credit for I'm sure.

I don't even know who you are anymore.

I honestly feel bad for anybody who purchases this game. I'm going to have to make sure my nephew doesn't hear about it because Lord knows he'll end up buying this piece of crap and being terribly disappointed.

I'm on the mind set that while it would be fun to force one board member to purchase the game to see how bad it is, it is putting money into these idiots hands. It would be great if there was some bizarro universe where they somehow kept getting money and kept releasing terrible games for our enjoyment but no one ever bought them and suffer the pain of playing a Serious Parody game.