Serious Parody PSN Game

Naitch

You might get funny looks.

Doubt it, it's about standard for Birmingham.

I did once see a large black man walking down the high street screaming the lyrics to Lil Wayne's 'Drop The World'.

Presumably this topic got him a lot of website hits from EWB, so he shined up his shoes, put some Pomade in his hair, and set out to charmin'.

I just noticed that the thread has been moved to a Coin Op arcade section. To avoid confusion, I should say that it's not a Coin-op and there's nothing arcady about it.

is one of the more underrated Serious Parody posts if you ask me.
Incredibly, Serious Parody wasn't even the most insufferable person in that thread. Hats off to jaywhyte.
  • Like 1

Presumably this topic got him a lot of website hits from EWB, so he shined up his shoes, put some Pomade in his hair, and set out to charmin'.

I just noticed that the thread has been moved to a Coin Op arcade section. To avoid confusion, I should say that it's not a Coin-op and there's nothing arcady about it.

is one of the more underrated Serious Parody posts if you ask me.

Incredibly, Serious Parody wasn't even the most insufferable person in that thread. Hats off to jaywhyte.

I remember jaywhyte did a thing where he became convinced that everyone hated him and so he started a thread where people could talk about how much they hated him.

I can't find it (the thread was locked and therefore deleted), but

I remember trying to defend the guy at first because it essentially was just EWB shitting over the guy's project at first. Then he was pushed too far and the stupid spilled and stained the carpet.

In any case, JukeBoxHero was a riot.

In any event, I went back to the start of the thread and started +1-ing Serious Parody's posts. Didn't know there was a limit on how many +1s you could give out a day, so I'll be back tomorrow to finish that up. Nitpicking just because is for losers. He has proven that work is being done on the game and I, for one, look forward to it.

• Like 1

Can I just say depending on reviews on its released I will look at grabbing it on PS3 if there are some positive views.

Can I just say that you are insane.

I mean, if you want to waste your money on a complete and utter piece of shit that is overpriced and is basically a scam to get people to pay for overpriced DLC that should be included with the game in the first place. This isn't a case of the WWE releasing DLC after the fact because some guys missed the cut off point to be included in the game. These guys are going to put out a reallllllllllllly shitty game, hope some suckers buy the DLCs and laugh all the way to the bank with your money.

By all means... buy the game. But we will probably all laugh at your poor decision.

• Like 1