WWE Supercard

Nikki

My team wasn't great in terms of charges either, I guess I know now to avoid doing the board on TRTG. I was getting picks from rumble and using them on RTG to get doublers, need to do it the other way around in future. 

POST TBG EDIT: Prizes as follows

UL TJP & Zayn
EL Rowan

Sami is a pro!

RTG has UL Jey Uso so that's another pro for me and maybe a couple of others here if my last post on that subject was anything to go by? Event makes for some good fusion food too, HD Becky and EL Jimmy will make disposable pros. Though, actually, Fusions seem kind of redundant now. Not least because I'm 33 tier but we're getting cards relatively quickly between events and TBG now. Maybe 33 fusions will make them more appealing.

Didn't deem it worthy of it's own post but got UL TJP & Sami Zayn as TBG prizes (Sami is a pro) and EL Erick Rowan. Kinda sucks not getting a WM33 card but another UL pro is good. Need to grind out a few matches with my two Natties and that should be good to go. Oh, and I also got my first MitB Alexa that's levelled up and partially bouted from KotR. Need another 13k or so for the second one.

My earnings from the Hitmen's close loss in Battleground are EL Show, UL Asuka (which makes a Pro), and WM33 Bayley. All of a sudden my Diva situation got an awful lot better thanks to one event. Can't complain.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

WM Owens :w00t: UL Enzo :facepalm: and EL Reigns :mellow: for me. We should lose more often if we get WM cards for it (I know it's because we jumped tiers). 

@The Chiksrara Special I'm Ult++ too and I was +3ing to get the UL card last time. I think you'd have to grind +1s to get the WM card fairly early on.

Those of us who got the Ultimate instead of the 33 disagree with you.....

That being said...

I will probably fire up another BattleGround tomorrow as it will be the last one I will be able to go all in on for a little over a week.

Our goal is obviously to win, but at least 10,000 points and a loss is worth our time!

Edited by Blehschmidt

• Admin

Got UL Ambrose and UL Jimmy Uso, who are both pros. And an Elite card I've already forgotten. RTG this week will just be for training up cards and getting charges - during RD last week I pulled UL Asuka, UL Natalya and UL Alexa Bliss, to go with the WM33 Charlotte I got with my Battleground Points, so a flood of divas that need to be levelled up now. #beyond1stworldproblems